7 Estate receipts with the signatures of Hector Frederick McLean and of Christina M Steven daughter of the late Alexander Cannon owner of 23 Thistle Street.
1. Receipt to William M Cannon from trustees of late Alexander Cannon. 12/11/83
2. Receipt for payment from W M Cannon signed as received by Hector Frederick Mclean to the Marriage Contract Trustees of Mr & Mrs Latham Bailey on £1000 in bond over subjects in Thistle Street. 12/11/83
3. Receipt signed Christina M Steven for a sum from Mr A Cannon's trustees and her late father's estate. 17/11/83
4. A state for settlement of the interim division of the sum of 5000 pounds among the beneficiaries upon the estate of the late Mr Alexander Cannon - Mr W M Cannon's share - looks to be signed Lindsay Mackenzie, presumably a solicitor. 15/5/1883
5. Settlement of a loan by trustees of late Mr Alexander Cannon to Mr William M Cannon Edinburgh, looks to be signed Lindsay Mackenzie, presumably a solicitor. 15/5/1883
6. State for settlement of price of subjects in 23 Thistle Street Edinburgh sold by the late Mr A Cannon's trustees to William M Cannon, looks to be signed Lindsay Mackenzie, presumably a solicitor. 22/5/1883
7. Note of expense of bond and disposition in security by Mr W M Cannon in favour of Hector Frederick McLean as sole noting trustee of Mr & Mrs Bailey over subjects 23 Thistle Street and 3 Warriston (?) Place Edinburgh 21/5/1883 Signed HF McLean and W Allan.
Condition - item 1 is a little soiled otherwise all very good.
Buy one item and all further items that you purchase in the same session will be free of additional P&P charges. All items will be backed by card and posted in hard-backed envelopes, unless larger than an A4 envelope in which case they will be sent carefully rolled to fit within a postal tube.
Uk buyers may pay by cheque, PO or Paypal.
Non-UK buyers Paypal only please (Life is too short!)