Type: Genuine Jiffy AirKraft size JL6 White
Quantity: 25 Padded Envelopes
External Size: 320mm x 460mm - 12.6 " x 18.1"
Internal Size: 290mm x 445mm - 11.4" x 17.5"
Suggested Use: large catalogues or boxes of components
Equivalent Mailer Sizes
Mail Lite: J/6
Jiffy are great value packaging bags ! This size JL6 is equivalent to the Featherpost Size J, Mail Lite Size J/6 and also is equivalent to the Arofol size AR09, and is ideal for sending large catalogues or boxes of components in the post.
We sell these bubble envelopes to a number of different types of businesses in volume – everyone from occasional ebay sellers through to large mail order companies – allowing us to provide the products to you at a great price.
The range of Jiffy AirKraft bags have been specifically sized to ensure compliance with the current Royal Mail guidelines while maintaining the highest quality mailing bags. Comprising of a strong Kraft paper outer providing superior strength, an inner lining of Astro SupraBubble – they offer great quality and durability over other padded bags.
All payments must reach us within 5 days or orders will be cancelled. V.A.T. Invoice provided with order.
Our preferred payment methods are PayPal or Credit/Debit Cards. We also accept cheques and postal orders.
Please complete the eBay checkout selecting Paypal to pay by this method.
Please note that paying by eCheque through PayPal can delay your shipment by up to two weeks while payment clears through the PayPal system (check with PayPal on the expected clearance date). Once your eCheque or PayPal payment clears, your item will be dispatched to you within 1 business day (excluding bank holidays and weekends).
We accept all major credit/debit cards (except Amex)
Phone us on 01294 313348 to make payment by credit/debit card
All credit/debit card payments are securely processed through RBS Worldpay
Please have your eBay User ID
and item number when phoning so we can quickly process your order
Postal Orders & Cheques
Please make all postal orders and cheques payable to Kingscroft Logistics Ltd
Send postal payments to:
Kingscroft Logistics Ltd,
30 Ballot Road, Irvine,
Ayrshire, KA12 0HW,
Please include your eBay User ID and item number when sending postal payments or your order could be delayed
We will not be responsible for lost payments through the post. Please send all postal payments through registered post
*Orders completed and paid for by 2.00pm are usually shipped same day (stock levels permitting)
Orders will only be shipped upon successful completion of payment.
Small orders (defined by weight not quantity) will be shipped via Royal Mail.
Larger orders (defined by weight not quantity) will be sent via a national courier and will require a signature.
We only ship to your eBay address unless otherwise agreed beforehand
Orders will be shipped Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
We will send you a dispatch notification email via eBay to confirm shipping of your order
2. Where the problem pertains to the size of materials supplied, the Company accepts no liability due to the fact that all sizes are displayed on site and should be checked before ordering.
3. Where the problem pertains to damaged goods being delivered, the company will require photographic evidence of the damage to be forwarded to the company to allow a full refund or re-issue of order.
4. No refund will be authorised prior to receiving photographic evidence of the damage/ problems experienced with the packaging supplied.
5. If you wish to cancel your order, please notify us within 7 days of the order being received. The order must only be returned to Kingscroft Logistics Ltd at the customers expense and a refund for the goods will be applied on receipt, providing good care has been taken of the products eg. Products may only be inspected and returned unused and in good condition.
6. If an early delivery is requested, depending on the day of the week, time of day, public holidays etc, the company will confirm by email that the delivery can be met and any additional costs which are applicable.
7. Where the buyer has paid for an early delivery that arrives later than agreed timescale the company will not be liable for any consequential losses or charges from any other third party. However the company will refund the value of the extra delivery charge where the problem arises from the delivery company.
8. Every complaint or problem will be dealt with and actioned as swiftly as possible, however if you are not satisfied with the service given please contact
detailing all information pertaining to this matter. A response will sent within 2 working days of your problem being highlighted.
9. All refunds will be made by company cheque to the designated name and address given with order. These refunds will be made within 24 hours of your complaint/cancellation being authorised.
Kingscroft Logistics Ltd,
30 Ballot Road, Irvine,
Ayrshire, KA12 0HW
Tel: 01294 313348
VAT Reg : 694159007
Company Reg : SC228750
For our full company bio and services provided please view our About Me Page
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Kevin, Jennifer or one of our dedicated staff to discuss your needs on 01294 313348 or email us @
Our hours of business are 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays