Details about PIR Motion Sensor Alarm Bugular System Keypad CodeSee original listing
20 May, 2012 21:20:22 BST
Stafford Park 1, United Kingdom
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Features:||Keypad Control, Motion/ PIR Activated, Wireless|
Powered by Frooition Pro
*POSTAGE OFFER* Purchase 4 or more items off us and pay no more than £6 postage on anything from our ebay store
PIR Motion Sensor Alarm Bugular System Keypad Code
Full Size ImageClick to close full size.
PIR Motion Sensor Alarm
- Protect your valuables without the need of fussy wiring or power cables.
- Range of 5m PIR Motion Sensor.
- Turn ON the alarm by entering the 4 digit security number followed by the '#' key. The red LED will be lit for about 10 seconds, indicating that it's turned on.
- Turn OFF the alarm by entering the 4 digit security number followed by the '#' key. The red LED will flash, indicating that it's turned off.
- If the selector switch is set to 'CHIME' a 'ding-dong' sound is produced.
- If the selector switch is set to 'INSTANT' a loud alarm is produced immediately after detecting movement. The alarm will last for 30 seconds.
- If the selector switch is set to 'DELAY' a soft 'beep-beep' sound is produced for around 12 seconds. You can switch off the alarm by entering the 4 digit security code during this period. If not switched off, the loud alarm will sound.
- When the red 'PANIC' button is pressed, the loud alarm will sound for 30 seconds. To stop the alarm, enter the 4 digit security code.
Changing the secret number
- The PIR motion sensor alarm default secret code is '0000'. Everytime the batteries are replaced, the secret code is set to default.
- To change the secret code, enter the old number, for example '0000, followed by the '*' key. You will hear a long 'beep' which confirms that you have entered the correct number. Now enter the new secret code (1 to 12 digits) followed by the '*' key. You will hear a long 'beep' to confirm the new secret code is stored successfully.
Requires 3 x AA batteries (not included).
We are a small business that has had considerable success since we open our first shop in 2006. Our first shop was based in Oakengates, Telford, Shropshire but we have since expanded to Stafford park, Telford, Shropshire. We also have a shop in Cannock, Staffordshire that we are going to open in the first quater of 2010. Due to our recent success selling our items in our stores we have moved to eBay to give us a wider market range. Here at Hardy's for Everything, we don't look for the now but for the future. In this I mean that we do not do the one off sales but hope to see our customers re-visiting and doing business with us again and again by offering a top quality customer service. Our bases location is: Hardys For Everything, Stafford Park 1, Telford, Shropshire. TF3 3BD
Our preferred method of payment is through PayPal. We do accept credit / debit cards over the phone if necassary. The receipt will be sent with the item if this method is chosen.
Items 0 - 4kg: Royal Mail 1st Class (1-2 days) Items 4kg+: Other Courier 24hr (1-2 days) Please note: Ireland is not part of Mainland UK. For people purchasing from Ireland, please select the European postage rate. *** N Ireland, Highlands & Channel Islands: Please contact me before making your purchase as extra postage costs maybe required
In the unlikely case upon recieving your purchased product it is faulty / parts are missing you can return your purchased product for a full refund including the cost of shipping the item back to us. To return the item, you must have contacted us within 5 days of recvieving the item otherwise you must pay postage for the item to be sent back to us, but you will still recieve a refund of the item cost only. You can contact us on (01952) 292149 to inform us of an intended return.
You can contact us for any queries you may have whether through the eBay messaging or by phone: (01952) 292149
Frooition www.frooition.com | eBay design, eBay store design, eBay shop design, eBay template design, eBay listing design
This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Return policy details
See Returns tab in our listings
Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Find out more about your rights as a buyer - opens in a new window or tab and exceptions - opens in a new window or tab.