If the goods delivered are not what the customer ordered, or are of incorrect quantity, or are damaged or defective, Balloon Artistry & Party Showroom will, if the customer returns them within a fifteen-day period, at the customer's option either give a full refund or where possible make good any shortage or non-delivery or replace any damaged or defective goods.
Return of goods - money back guarantee
All goods purchased from Balloon Artistry & Party Showroom may be returned for a refund within 14 working days from receipt of delivery (This is the date the parcel is signed for).
Before sending the parcel back to us, please contact us via telephone on 01685 720010. You will be asked for the reason for the return including whether you will prefer a refund or exchange plus whether the item has been used. In addition, you will need to confirm your name, order number and postcode, so please have these available. You will need to include ORDER Number with your parcel back to us as failure to do so may result in delay of any refund. May we please ask you to additionally note:
1. You must take care of our goods whilst they are in your possession and any item for return must be received back in its original shipped condition and original packing. The item must be without damage or use and in a suitable condition for resale. Please note that we CANNOT accept returns of disposable helium gas cylinders, cake knives, and almonds or any edible items. All original packaging should accompany the returned item. We cannot accept returns for exchange or refund if such items have been opened from a sealed package (Costumes do not typically come in sealed packages and you can try them on). All items will be inspected on their return to our warehouse.
The whole product and packaging must be returned as the same condition as you would have received it and how you may expect to receive it. If the product or packaging is in any way missing or damaged, we cannot refund.
2. That you or your carrier are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. Cost and Risk of return will be at your expense and we strongly recommend that you receive proof of posting or use Royal Mail's "Recorded Signed" service.
3. We regret that outbound shipping, packing and insurance cannot be refunded. For exchanged items, you may be asked to contribute towards any additional postage of shipping, depending on which shipping method you require.
4. We will make all refunds within 7 calendar days from receipt of goods to our warehouse. Please note that we will not be held liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside of your credit/debit card timescales.
5. Please return the goods to the address on the top of your receipt/invoice including the Returns Authorisation Number. Any returned items not including such information may well be delayed.
6. Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will not be refunded or exchanged. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such items back to you, otherwise they will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
7. We are sorry but we are unable to replace or exchange an item until the original is returned to Balloon Artistry & Party Showroom. If you need an item in a hurry, we suggest you place a second order for the new item and send the original back at a later date.
9. We do not give refunds on goods placed on special orders or at special prices for a customer. Refunds or exchanges on personalised printed items will only be given for faulty items where all fault lies with Balloon Artistry.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Contracts between Balloon Artistry & Party Showroom and the customer will be governed by English Law and all disputes will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.