VERY RARE, VINTAGE, OMEGA Seamaster Automatic Watch - 1983 -ORIGINAL-See original listing
21 Dec, 2011 08:15:37 GMT
£30.00 Services from outside UK | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges.
International delivery - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.
Sofia, default, Bulgaria
Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Functions & Features:||
Gold Plated, Vintage Watch, Mint Condition, Original, Date
MINT Condition / Original Vintage Omega Seamaster Automatic
The watch is in perfect condition, working. NEVER used, you may need to lubricate it.
Reference ST 366.0875
International collection 1983
Movement Type Automatic
Caliber number: 1110
Model year 1983
Central sweep second hand
Case 14K gold-plated (20 mic.)
Case back Press-in
Dial Golden, with luminous hands and luminous hour markers.
This watch may have existed with different dials.
Crystal Scratch-resistant sapphire
Bracelet Gold-plated bracelet
Water resistance 30 meters
Case : round (7,3 x 33 mm), Gold-plated bracelet of ref. EX 1416/784
Bezel : knurled
International Collection : 1983-1985
Swiss retail price (1983) : CHF 790.-
* The watch will be shipped by REGISTERED Airmail (15-30 days to the USA). The watch will be carefully packed in a strong box.
* Payment must be received within 3 business days after the bidding ends.
* Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
* Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. I do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.