This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tabThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab
Details about Apple iPad, A5X Dual Core CPU, 16GB Flash, 9.7" MultiTouch, Wifi, Bluetooth
Sharper, smarter, and better, the Bluetooth-enabled 3rd Generation Apple iPad is nothing short of a technological breakthrough. The Retina display of The new iPad, with 2048-by-1536 resolution (that’s four times the number of pixels in iPad 2 and a million more than an 1080P HDTV) and 44 percent greater color saturation, yields amazingly detailed and sharp images. Featuring a 5 MP iSight camera with a backside illumination sensor, this Apple iPad will delight you with its exceptionally rich photos and the ability to take 1080p HD videos. The built-in Apple A5X chip with quad-core graphics powers the 3.1 million pixels contained in the 9.7-inch display and generates an unfaltering response for all sorts of operations on this Apple iPad. Your voice will be its command - the Dictation feature in the 3rd Generation Apple iPad types as you speak, be it e-mails or status updates on social networking sites. What’s more, the AirPlay feature in The new iPad lets you wirelessly stream your favorite stuff to your speakers or an HDTV.
Introducing the new iPad. With stunning Retina display. 5MP iSight camera. And ultra-fast wireless.
The new 3rd generation Apple iPad is here!
Featuring stunning retina display, a new 5mp iSight camera and
Ultra-fast 4G wireless (on 4G models).
APPLE IPAD 16GB WI-FI BLACK
A5X Dual Core CPU
9.7" MultiTouch Retina Display
5mp iSight Cam + Wifi + BT
Amazing breakthrough in Retina Display
Delivering images so clear it seems as if you’re actually touching your photos, reading a book, playing the piano. The new 3rd generation iPad comes with four times more pixels than iPad 2 creating razor-sharp text and richer colours. The Retina display transforms the entire iPad experience. So everything looks and feels incredibly lifelike and perfectly detailed. The amazing technology of this retina display is made possible by the new A5X chip, driving power to each of the 3.1 million pixels on the screen. The A5X chip also features quad core graphics processing increasing the already amazing responsiveness of the touch and swipe features. All this extra power comes so easy to the iPad that the battery life is not even affected, you still get up to 10 hours of use after every full charge!
New 5-megapixel iSight Camera
The advanced optics adopted by the iSight camera give you the best picture possible. Take great-looking pictures whether by sunlight or candlelight with the iSight camera thanks to its backside illumination sensor built to capture images in any light. Set your autofocus and exposure with a simple tap on the screen to get your images to perfection and with the built-in face detection you can automatically balance focus and exposure across up to 10 faces! All this in amazing 1080p HD! Hate shaky videos? The new 3rd generation Apple iPad also features automatic video stabilisation to accompany the new iSight camera, so now your videos can be smooth and shake-free. iLife and iWork
Along with over 200,000 apps on the App store.
Completing the iLife family, the new iPads iPhotos app
joins GarageBand and iMovie. You can find these in the App Store, along
with the Pages, Keynote and Numbers apps, not to mention the world of
other apps available to download, designed specifically for the iPad. Super-fast wireless Full speed ahead.
The new iPad with Wi-Fi and 4G (designed with
next-generation wireless technology) connects to fast data networks all
over the world. This allows you to download content, stream your
favourite videos and surf the web at super-fast speeds.
With all these new features the one element to Apple iPads that always stands head and shoulders above the rest has to be the iOS, the world’s most advance mobile operating system.
With over 200,000 iPad apps and the easy to use touch screen interface, using the iPad has never been more intuitive and fun!
Apple A5X custom-designed Dual-core,
High-performance, low-power system-on-a-chip
Featuring quad-core graphics
Operating System: iOS 5
Built in Apps: Safari, Photos, Messages, Mail, FAcetime, NewsStand, App Store, iTunes, Videos, Maps, Music, Games Centre, Photo Booth, YouTube, Contacts, Reminders, Calendar, Notes, Camera
9.7-inch (diagonal) Retina display - Multi-Touch with IPS technology
LED-backlit glossy widescreen
Resolution: 2048 x 1536-pixel at 264 pixels per inch (ppi)
Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
Ambient light sensor
5-megapixel iSight camera
Tap to focus
Face detection in still images
Video recording, HD (1080p) up to 30 frames per second with audio
FaceTime camera with VGA-quality photos and video at up to 30 frames per second
Photo and video geo-tagging
TV + Video
AirPlay Mirroring to Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation) at 720p
AirPlay video streaming to Apple TV (3rd generation) at up to 1080p and Apple TV (2nd generation) at up to 720p
Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p with Apple Digital AV Adapter or Apple VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
Video out support at 576i and 480i with Apple Composite AV Cable (cables sold separately)
Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640x480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280x720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
Audio formats supported: HE-AAC (V1 and V2), AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3 and 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV
User-configurable maximum volume limit
Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound pass-through with Apple Digital AV Adapter (sold separately)
Service & Support Details: Limited warranty - 1 year Technical support - phone consulting - 90 days
Storage: 16 GB
Product Type: Tablet
Operating System: Apple iOS 5
1. Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the Suppliers website at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the delivery date and time for payment shall be a fundamental term of this agreement, breach of which shall entitle the Supplier to terminate the contract immediately.
2. There will be no delivery until cleared funds are received.
Payments shall be made by you without any deduction whatsoever unless you have a valid court order requiring an amount equal to such deduction to be paid by the Supplier to you.
1. The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order.
2. Orders placed before 8.00 pm on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option provided no additional security checks are required and all stock items are available. (A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.)
3. If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under the Suppliers control the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
4. If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods (otherwise than by reason of circumstances under control of the Supplier) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Supplier , the Supplier may:
a) store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage; or
b) sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and either (a), where you have not already paid for the goods in question, account to you (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the goods or charge you for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the goods or (b), where you have already paid for the goods in question, account to you (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) for any proceeds received.
5. If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations the Supplier shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods. On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods to the Supplier. Should you fail to return the goods, the Supplier reserves the right to deduct any direct costs incurred by the Supplier in retrieving the goods as a result of such failure.
6. Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you of any delay as soon as possible and will give you the option of cancelling your order at this point.
7. Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED". Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
1. Details of the Suppliers returns policy and procedures below:
We know that you will be pleased with your purchases from ebuyer.com. However, there may be occasions when you will need to return items to us.
Items Damaged in Transit
If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 7 working days (please note that this is 48 hours for our business customers). If the items are visibly damaged on receipt, it's best to sign the carrier's delivery note accordingly. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once received back into our warehouse, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs.
Items Faulty on Arrival
If your items are faulty on arrival, you have 28 calendar days in which to inform us of the fault (please note that for our business customers, this is 14 calendar days). Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs. We test returned items, and if a returned item is found not to be faulty by our technicians we will return the item to you, in this instance you will be liable for the return carriage.
Items Faulty in Warranty Period
If any of your purchases develop a fault, and it's more than 28 calendar days since receipt, then provided your item is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair. In some cases, manufacturers provide a specialist full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience which we recommend you use in order to correct the fault quickly. For business customers all warranty repairs after 28 days of receipt are referred directly to the manufacturer ( unless otherwise stated)
Open-Box Items (Used)
Please note that our open-box (used) stock is sold with 90 calendar days warranty only, and therefore any claims under the warranty after 90 days of receipt will not be accepted.
If you change your mind
If you have simply changed your mind about any item ordered and you wish to return it, then in line with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR) you can do so provided you inform us of your decision within 10 days of receipt. The item must not be used and must be 'as new' when returned to us. Once you've informed us that you wish to return goods under the DSR, you have 28 calendar days to do so, at your own expense. Once the item is received at http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Ebuyer-Express-Shop, we'll issue a full refund for the product to your original payment method. Please note this policy has some limitations and does not apply to business customers.(The Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to @work customers or our Business customers)
2. In particular, please note that any items returned to us which you claim to be faulty or incomplete are checked and verified by our technicians. Any returned items that are found not to be faulty or incomplete will be returned to you and we shall be entitled to charge you for the return carriage costs via your original payment method. In the event that your credit card has expired, or is declined we will hold the item(s) until full payment has been made for the return carriage.
3. Any items that you return to us are at your own risk, therefore we strongly advise all our customers to take reasonable care when returning any items to us for example, by ensuring the goods are correctly addressed, adequately packaged, and carried by a reputable carrier.
4. ebuyer@work: All products come with a 1 month guarantee. In the case of a fault, Ebuyer will offer to repair, replace or refund the cost of an item within a 1 month period. If a fault occurs outside of this 1 month period, you are required to contact the manufacturer directly.
Copyright Ebuyer UK LTD 2001 - 2010 All rights reserved. VAT number: 836 5923 00
Ebuyer Express is a trading name of Ebuyer (UK) Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Company number: 03941136
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
Your maximum bid:
Your maximum bid:
Please read the full listing. By clicking Confirm bid you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder. You will enter a binding contract.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.