This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing.
(amount confirmed at checkout) To be provided at checkout
This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Postage Programme terms and conditions
Revive your computer and stretch your system without stretching your budget. Kingston’s SSDNow V200 makes it easy. Designed for notebook and desktop hard drive replacements and upgrades, it maximizes your computer investment while boosting the performance of the system and its applications. More reliable and more durable than a traditional hard drive, it also runs silent and cool while making computers more responsive than ever.
Faster — boots system and applications faster
Reliable — with no moving parts, solid-state drives are less likely to fail than a standard hard drive
Multiple capacities — to fit your needs
Silent — runs silent and cool
Guaranteed — three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability
Form factor: 2.5" drive Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) — with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 Sequential Reads: 300 MB/s Sequential Writes: 190MB/s Sustained Random 4k Read/Write: Up to 38K/ up to 5.5K IOPS Power Consumption: 2.0 W (TYP) Idle / 4.8 W (TYP) Write Storage temperatures: -40 to 85°C Operating temperatures: 0 to 70°C Dimensions: 69.8mm x 100.1mm x 7mm Weight: 88g Vibration operating: 2.17G Peak (7–800 Hz) Vibration non-operating: 20G Peak (10–2000 Hz) Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF Total Bytes Written (TBW): 36 TB
SSD Made Simple
Keep hearing people talking about them, but not sure what on earth they are and more importantly, why should you care? Let us tell you a bit about the new technology that's changing the face of storage.
Solid State Disk – what's that mean then?
A solid state disk is a device that from the outside behaves a lot like any other hard disk. On the inside, however, SSDs are quite different. Regular hard disks rely on spinning magnetic platters, whereas SSDs use the latest flash memory chips as storage... without a single moving part.
What makes an SSD better?
There are three main advantages that SSDs bring over traditional hard disks.
SSDs have no moving parts. This means they're not susceptible to same mechanical failures as hard disks. A knock to an SSD will do it no damage.
With no platters to spin, SSDs can use less power than a hard disk, which is great news for laptops and netbooks and also means desktop PCs can be made more efficient.
The biggest benefit is performance. No longer bound by the time it takes to move mechanical parts, SSDs deliver a big leap in read and write speeds. That equates to faster boot times, quicker program launches and less time spent waiting for your desktop / notebook to “think about” doing something.
How does a Desktop / Notebook use an SSD?
An SSD drive has a SATA connection just like most modern hard disks. Plugging it in the same way as you would a hard disk will make it appear to the computer as a storage device. It's then ready to use – simple as that!
How four user groups can really reap the benefits of SSD technology?
1. Travellers & business users
Notebooks, especially smaller models and netbooks tend to have lower performance. Replacing the hard disk with an SSD can help speed things along whilst also extending battery life. Better still, the lack of moving parts in an SSD means it can take a few bumps and knocks with no ill effects.
2. Home user
If you spend more time waiting for things to load than you do actually using them, the performance boost of an SSD drive could be just what you need to get more out of your PC.
With enormous levels and more graphical detail than real life, there's a lot of data to fetch when loading games. An SSD will help you spend less time loading maps and more time laying down your awesome skills.
If you combine an SSD and a hard disk, you can use the SSD for the operating system, applications and as your image editing software's scratch or working area, while the hard disk can be used to store your original and edited photos. With the SSD handling all the intensive stuff, the editing process will be so much quicker.
Aren't there other ways to speed things up?
Yes, there are, but if you want the benefits described above, there are few ways that compare to an SSD. Installing an SSD is THE single most cost effective upgrade you can do for your PC or laptop - It will boost your desktop or laptops performance, speed and efficiency. But couple an SSD with a RAM memory upgrade and watch your machine really fly!!!
Why should I buy a Kingston V200 SSD?
Faster – It’s five times faster than a hard drives and can boost your system - from drastically increased boot up time, to faster internet browsing, to smoother performance when running a variety of applications and programs.
Cost efficient - by replacing and upgrading your hard drive, Kingston’s SSDNow V200 lets you revive your system without stretching your budget.
Reliable - offering increased reliability dropping your notebook no longer means losing your data.
Silent - Heat generation and background noise is reduced.
Guaranteed - three-year warranty with free technical support.
3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Olympic & Paralymic Games
are planning to maintain the best possible service throughout the Games
period. The greatest impact is expected from mid July to mid September -
particularly in and around central London, where roads will be busier
and traffic restrictions will be in place. Other areas of the UK may
also be affected, particularly those areas hosting Olympic events.
further information please visit the Parcel Force website or
alternatively contact a member of our customer service department who
will be happy to help: 0871 521 33 00 (Lines open: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm (excluding bank holidays)).
Interfaces: 1 x Serial ATA-600 - 7 pin Serial ATA
Compatible Bays: 1 x internal - 2.5"
MTBF: 1,000,000 hours
Drive Transfer Rate: 600 MBps (external)
Internal Data Rate: 300 MBps (read) / 190 MBps (write)
4KB Random Read: 36000 IOPS
4KB Random Write: 2500 IOPS
Min Operating Temperature: 0 C
Max Operating Temperature: 70 C
Service & Support: 3 years warranty
Service & Support Details: Limited warranty - 3 years Technical support
Device Type: Solid state drive - internal
Capacity: 128 GB
Form Factor: 2.5"
Interface: Serial ATA-600
Features: TRIM support , S.M.A.R.T.
Width: 7 cm
Depth: 10 cm
Height: 7 mm
Weight: 88 g
1. Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the Suppliers website at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the delivery date and time for payment shall be a fundamental term of this agreement, breach of which shall entitle the Supplier to terminate the contract immediately.
2. There will be no delivery until cleared funds are received.
Payments shall be made by you without any deduction whatsoever unless you have a valid court order requiring an amount equal to such deduction to be paid by the Supplier to you.
1. The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order.
2. Orders placed before 8.00 pm on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option provided no additional security checks are required and all stock items are available. (A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.)
3. If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under the Suppliers control the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
4. If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods (otherwise than by reason of circumstances under control of the Supplier) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Supplier , the Supplier may:
a) store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage; or
b) sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and either (a), where you have not already paid for the goods in question, account to you (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the goods or charge you for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the goods or (b), where you have already paid for the goods in question, account to you (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) for any proceeds received.
5. If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations the Supplier shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods. On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods to the Supplier. Should you fail to return the goods, the Supplier reserves the right to deduct any direct costs incurred by the Supplier in retrieving the goods as a result of such failure.
6. Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you of any delay as soon as possible and will give you the option of cancelling your order at this point.
7. Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED". Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
1. Details of the Suppliers returns policy and procedures below:
We know that you will be pleased with your purchases from ebuyer.com. However, there may be occasions when you will need to return items to us.
Items Damaged in Transit
If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 7 working days (please note that this is 48 hours for our business customers). If the items are visibly damaged on receipt, it's best to sign the carrier's delivery note accordingly. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once received back into our warehouse, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs.
Items Faulty on Arrival
If your items are faulty on arrival, you have 28 calendar days in which to inform us of the fault (please note that for our business customers, this is 14 calendar days). Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs. We test returned items, and if a returned item is found not to be faulty by our technicians we will return the item to you, in this instance you will be liable for the return carriage.
Items Faulty in Warranty Period
If any of your purchases develop a fault, and it's more than 28 calendar days since receipt, then provided your item is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair. In some cases, manufacturers provide a specialist full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience which we recommend you use in order to correct the fault quickly. For business customers all warranty repairs after 28 days of receipt are referred directly to the manufacturer ( unless otherwise stated)
Open-Box Items (Used)
Please note that our open-box (used) stock is sold with 90 calendar days warranty only, and therefore any claims under the warranty after 90 days of receipt will not be accepted.
If you change your mind
If you have simply changed your mind about any item ordered and you wish to return it, then in line with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR) you can do so provided you inform us of your decision within 10 days of receipt. The item must not be used and must be 'as new' when returned to us. Once you've informed us that you wish to return goods under the DSR, you have 28 calendar days to do so, at your own expense. Once the item is received at http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Ebuyer-Express-Shop, we'll issue a full refund for the product to your original payment method. Please note this policy has some limitations and does not apply to business customers.(The Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to @work customers or our Business customers)
2. In particular, please note that any items returned to us which you claim to be faulty or incomplete are checked and verified by our technicians. Any returned items that are found not to be faulty or incomplete will be returned to you and we shall be entitled to charge you for the return carriage costs via your original payment method. In the event that your credit card has expired, or is declined we will hold the item(s) until full payment has been made for the return carriage.
3. Any items that you return to us are at your own risk, therefore we strongly advise all our customers to take reasonable care when returning any items to us for example, by ensuring the goods are correctly addressed, adequately packaged, and carried by a reputable carrier.
4. ebuyer@work: All products come with a 1 month guarantee. In the case of a fault, Ebuyer will offer to repair, replace or refund the cost of an item within a 1 month period. If a fault occurs outside of this 1 month period, you are required to contact the manufacturer directly.
Copyright Ebuyer UK LTD 2001 - 2010 All rights reserved. VAT number: 836 5923 00
Ebuyer Express is a trading name of Ebuyer (UK) Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Company number: 03941136
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
Your maximum bid:
Your maximum bid:
Please read the full listing. By clicking Confirm bid you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder. You will enter a binding contract.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Postage Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.