Suitable for PA, musicians and DJs; this pair of dB Technologies Opera 515 DX 15" speakers and 18" dB Technologies subwoofers is a credible system for medium venues, pub gigs and band PA. Bringing together a host of collaborative features to optimise sound efficiency: these enclosures are robust, powered by integrated class-D amplifiers and can kick out a crisp response at high volume. Structured with multi-functional housing, the top speakers can be used as stage/wedge monitors for accurate sound playback, and feature a tight, focused bass response. Paired with the mighty 18" subs, users can expect a bass thud which rival top contender brands.
The active speakers and subs come ready with cables to connect together, as well as mains power supply to plug straight in and play. Also, we have packaged two speaker poles to connect the 15" tops to your subs, suitable for on-stage and professional PA applications with their robust, powder-coated framework and fold-down features.
The Opera 515 DX 15" active speaker speaks volume, bass and pin-point accuracy for musicians, DJs and PA. Credible for small-medium venues and bringing together a host of collaborative features to optimise sound efficiency, this enclosure is built with dB TechnologiesÔÇÖ expert manufacturing and quality audio parts. With dB TechnologiesÔÇÖ asymmetrical horn design, higher frequencies are thrown further and equally across the span of your audience; meaning a flawless coverage for small crowds. Powered by a high-efficiency class-D amplifier and balanced with a DSP processor: your sound output is balanced and depleted of problem frequencies; delivering a warm, crisp response for PA applications.
The low noise reflex port at the side of the horn reduces any annoying wind noise that could affect your sound output, and instead helps to generate a tight, focused bass response. A multiband limiter restricts the signal addressed to the speaker, avoiding possible damage to your speaker over time and maintaining a stable audio coherence under stress and pressure.
With multifunctional built housing, the speaker can be used as a stage monitor or can be pole mounted and combined with subwoofers. Lightweight and portable polypropylene body ensures a robust structure built to withstand heavy use, and moulded-in handles allows the user to promptly pick up and whisk away to the next venue.
Don't just take our word for it: dB Technologies's sound enclosures may have been tried and tested rigorously before shipping; but we encourage you to witness the power for yourself. All Opera speakers are set up in our PA demonstration room , ready to be critiqued and compared against other systems.
- Opera 515 DX active PA speaker
- Suitable for musicians, DJs, clubs and performers
- Asymmetrical horn throws greater distance
- High frequency distributes evenly across audience area
- Superior low freq driver for deep bass tones
- Class-D power amplifier
- DSP processor for excellent sound balance
- High efficiency active crossover
- Low noise reflex port
- Reduces annoying wind noise
- Delivers a tight, focused bass response
- Multiband limiter for limiting signals
- Limiter helps to avoid possible damage to the speakers
- Multifunctional housing
- Can be used as a stage monitor
- Top hat for pole mounting
- Can be used in combination with subwoofers for a fullrange system
- Robust and lightweight polypropylene housing
- Preset system controls to adapt to multiple functions
- Speaker type: 2-Way Active
- Frequency response (-10dB): 52Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency response (+/- 3dB): 60Hz - 19kHz
- Max SPL: 127dB
- High frequency (HF): 1"
- HF type: Compression driver
- Horn: Asymmetrical CD horn
- Low frequency (LF): 15"
- Amplifier power output (RMS): 400W
- Amplifier type: Class D
- Controller: DSP 24bit / 48kHz
- System presets: Flat, Processed
- Limiter: Dual active peak, RMS, Thermal
- Material: Polypropylene
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 655mm x 432mm x 353mm
- Weight: 16.7kg
Sporting an 18" woofer loaded into bandpass housing and an onboard 800W power amplifier, the Opera SUB 808D provides a low-range bass foundation to give bass support for 12" and 15" speaker systems. With pole socket for pole mounting, the sub box allows easy connectivity of tops via the built-in stereo crossover, switchable cutoff frequency, phase reverse switch and integrated control features. Packed in a solid, multiply wood box built to withstand heavy grinds and reverberation that the bass tone is capable of.
Ideally used as part of a full range speaker system setup for DJs, musicians and club gigs with the clean, punchy output supported by built-in limiters, even in noisy environments where music needs to be prominent.
- Active 18" PA subwoofer
- Integrated control features
- Hardwearing multiply wood exterior
- Scratch resistant coating
- Robust side panels
- Amplifier with built-in limiters
- Built-in digital stereo crossover
- Switchable cutoff frequency
- Phase reverse switch
- Effectively supports 12" and 15" mid speakers
- Low-range bass foundation
- Pole mountable
- Gives a rich, even bass tone
- Speaker type: Active Bandpass Subwoofer
- Frequency response (-10dB): 30Hz - 150Hz
- Max SPL: 130dB
- Directivity: Omnidirectional
- Low frequency: 18"
- Amplifier class: Class D
- Peak power: 1000W
- Controller: DSP 24bit/48kHz
- Limiter: Dual active limiter
- Crossover frequency: 100Hz 24dB/Octave
- System presets: Flat, boost
- Inputs: 2 x XLR
- Outputs: 2x XLR Link out
- Housing: Multiplex H.E.T. coating, reinforced
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 520mm x 640mm x 615mm
- Weight: 34.8kg
High quality, professional stands and accessories from Ekho. These European manufactured stands are of the highest standard, meeting all quality control requirements and proving that our stands & accessories are among the best in Europe with a free 2 year warranty included.
Unlike far-eastern manufactured stands (built on price, corners are cut which makes their stands brittle and less professional) our standards will meet your expectations. From band rehearsals to full blown festival stage performances, we have all professional & amateur occasions covered with our sturdy, resilient and reliable equipment whilst providing them at very desirable prices. Great value for your money!
This pair of professional telescopic distance poles are designed with stepless height adjustment and built-in lock mechanisms in order to allow users to safely mount their top speakers above their subwoofers for a professional appearance. These fantastic pole mounts also come with an included carry bag for mobile applications.
- Powder Coating for Extra Tough Durability
- Weight: 1,90kg
- Material: Steel
- Height - 660mm: 1030mm
- Pipe Diameter: 35mm
- Load Capacity: 30kg
- Carry Case Included
- Colour: Black
- 2 Year Warranty
This is a flexible and durable 6 metre XLR to XLR cable. The lead has Male XLR - Female XLR connections. These leads are durable so they will last you a long time and are ideal for anyone who needs a 6 meter XLR- XLR cable.
- XLR (Male) - XLR (Female) Connectors
- Black 6 Metre Cable
- Flexible and Durable
- Super Low Noise Distribution