3 days dreamlike Prague Hotel Theatrino
Information concerning the availability of your desired date to:
Hotel Theatrino Prague
CZ - 130 00 Prague 3
Tel + 420227031894
Fax + 420227031895
E-mail Please use eBay messaging system
This voucher includes the following:
- 1 welcome drink on arrival for you and your companion
- 2 nights in a double room with all available standing comfort for 2 persons
- 2 times a rich breakfast gourmet buffet for 2 people
- Information and experience tips for city
- Free internet access at the reception / business center
- Free use of the sauna and steam room
- Late check out (upon request and subject to availability until 14:00 clock)
- The voucher is from issue (= day payment) valid for one year and freely transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability of ANIMOD quota.
- Please enter the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
- Combining multiple vouchers is possible.
- Blackout dates: New Year, Easter
About the hotel
Welcome to the 4 **** HOTEL Theatrino in a central location in the bohemian district of Prague
This stylish design hotel in Art Nouveau style with 73 individually decorated guest rooms is only two tram stops from the central station and four stops from Wenceslas Square in Prague. Housed in a former Art Nouveau theater the property was in 2000 completely redesigned by Austrian designer, architect and painter Harald Schreiber. The hotel is a treat for the eyes - there lives look stylish! Each room at the hotel has its own flair. Wellness: What could be better than relaxing steam bath in the spa area with sauna after a busy day of sightseeing.
Explore Prague - history, art, culture and shopping
Sightseeing in Prague, ie immersion in a thousand year old history. The city is inextricably linked to the Vltava River. About the Charles Bridge runs the so-called Royal Route, a famous tourist route from the city center of Prague Castle. Visit the Old Town Square with Tyn Church, Ungelt, Town Hall and its astronomical clock, and the second medieval castle, Vyšehrad with the St. Peter and Paul's Church. But Prague is also a very lively city, a modern metropolis with numerous theaters, concert halls, Showrooms, museums and galleries.