3 days in Vienna, Austria Trend Hotel Doppio
Information concerning the availability of your desired date to:
Austria Trend Hotel Doppio
Rennweg 99/Rinnböckstraße 1
AT - 1030 Wien
Tel +43 (0) 1 790 25
Fax +43 (0) 1 790 25 9210
E-mail Please use eBay messaging system
This voucher includes the following:
- 1 welcome drink on arrival for you and your companion
- 2 nights in a double room with all available standing comfort for 2 persons
- 1 child up to 12 years living in their parents' room free of charge
- 2 breakfasts from the extensive buffet for 2 people
- Free use of hotel's fitness and wellness area
- Free internet wireless
- Free parking in the hotel car park (while stocks last)
- Late check out (upon request and subject to availability until 15:00 clock)
- The voucher is from issue (= day payment) valid for one year and freely transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability of ANIMOD quota.
- Please enter the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
- Combining multiple vouchers is not possible.
- Exclusion periods (trade fairs, Christmas weekend, New Year's Eve)
About the hotel
Welcome to the new hotel Doppio!
To visit the beautiful city of Vienna is easily worth more. Enjoy your stay at the attractive 4-star-Hotel Doppio! The hotel is spatially and thematically an optimum supplement for Neu Marx, the new and "hip" location for media, research and technology. Due to the proximity to public transport and the airport, the hotel business and leisure travelers an ideal starting point. It offers 155 modern and tasteful rooms, a lounge bar, a spacious fitness room, 50 free parking and free Surven wlan.
City Life, culture, leisure ... Vienna has a lot to offer
Here are just a few suggestions from the wide range of Austrian capital: In the Imperial Palace you will find the Private apartments of Emperor Franz Joseph I and his famous Sissi. Am Hohen market waits for the Anker Clock, then you stroll through the historic Old Town and go to the oldest church in Vienna, St. Ruprecht. Discover medieval romance between Hafnersteig and Domgasse and reach St. Stephen's Cathedral, The 850 -year-old landmark of the city. To stroll and shop load the trench and the Kärntner Straße with nice shops and cafes.