3 days Liege Husa de la Couronne Liege
- Location ::
- Amenities ::
- Wellness ::
- Gastronomy ::
Information concerning the availability of your desired date to:
Husa de la Couronne Liege (Hosteleria Unida, SA)
Place of Guillemin 11
BE - 4000 Liège
Tel +32 4 340 30 00
Fax +32 4 340 30 01
E-mail info.couronne @ husa.es
This voucher includes the following:
- Belgian chocolate in your room on arrival
- 2 nights in a comfortable double room for 2 persons
- 2 breakfasts from the extensive buffet for 2 people
- 1 bottle of mineral water in room
- 1 child up to 12 years living in their parents' room free of charge
- 1 map on arrival
- Free internet access at the reception / Business-Center/Zimmer
- Local tax of approximately EUR 2,00 per room per night is payable directly at the hotel.
- The voucher is from issue (= day payment) valid for one year and freely transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability.
- Please enter the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
About the hotel
Welcome to Liège, welcome to the modern Design Hotel Husa de la Couronne!
This tasteful hotel is in an excellent location, directly opposite the fabulous new TGV station of Liège-Guillemin, which was designed by the famous architect S. Calatrava. The recently renovated property uniquely combines comfort and modernity. The Husa de la Couronne offers 77 quiet and comfortable rooms with warm colors and Italian design. Directly in front of the door, the atmospheric Rue de Guillemin is with its numerous restaurants.
Liege is always worth a visit!
Liège is the cultural center of Belgium, not far from the cities of Maastricht in the Netherlands and Aachen in Germany. Enjoy the atmosphere of this beautiful resort town. Stroll through the streets and discover the many attractions. It is worth mentioning, inter alia, of the Liège-Guillemin station (next to the hotel), the churches of Saint-Barthélemy, Saint-Denis, Saint-Paul and Saint-Martin, the Town Hall, the Episcopal Palace, the Place Saint-Lambert, the museum complex Grand Curtius, numerous other muséeën and so on. There is so much to discover!