3 nights + 1 Dinner at Hotel Rainbow-Inn Prague
Information concerning the availability of your desired date to:
Hotel Rainbow-Inn Prague
CZ - 100 00 Prague
Tel +420 776 496 877
E-mail Please use eBay messaging system
This voucher includes the following:
- 1 welcome drink on arrival for you and your companion
- 2 nights in a Premium double room with all available standing comfort for 2 persons
- 2x the extensive breakfast buffet for 2 persons
- 1 x dinner for 2 on arrival
- Free map of Prague
- Free use of public transport (24 h) for 2 people
- Free internet access via WiFi
- Late check out on request and subject to availability until 13:00 clock possible
- 50% discount on the parking fee with reservation
- The voucher is from issue (= day payment) valid for 1 year and freely transferable.
- Booking / Reservation is subject to availability and only state the voucher number at the hotel.
- Combining multiple vouchers is not possible.
About the hotel
Welcome to Prague, welcome to the 4 * Hotel Rainbow-Inn Prague
In this pleasant hotel stay good and cheap. Behind the outer facade of a townhouse offers comfortable rooms, a cozy restaurant and a small wellness area.
The hotel offers a way still further service Pros: If you come by train or plane, you are picked up from the train station or the airport (please register in advance). If you arrive by car you will find a parking space at the hotel (for a fee, please also sign). You can park your car but also leave it all at home, because of the hotel, you are 7 minutes by subway in the city center.
Explore Prague - history, art, culture and shopping
Sightseeing in Prague, ie immersion in a thousand year old history. The city is inextricably linked to the Vltava River. About the Charles Bridge runs the so-called Royal Route, a famous tourist route from the city center of Prague Castle. Visit the Old Town Square with Tyn Church, Ungelt, Town Hall and its astronomical clock, and the second medieval castle, Vyšehrad with the St. Peter and Paul's Church. But Prague is also a very lively city, a modern metropolis with numerous theaters, concert halls, showrooms, museums and galleries.