Welcome to the luxury! 3 days in Prague at the 5 star Grand Hotel Bohemia
Information concerning the availability of your desired date to:
Grand Hotel Bohemia Prague
CZ - 110 00 Prague
Phone +420 234 608 888
Fax +420 234 608 877
E-mail Please use eBay messaging system
This voucher includes the following:
- 2 nights in an exclusive themed rooms for 2 people
- Subject to availability on arrival: Free Upgrade to higher room
- 1 child up to 12 years living in their parents' room free of charge
- 2 times a rich breakfast gourmet buffet for 2 people
- Cuddly soft bathrobes and slippers during your stay
- Information and experience tips for city
- Free Internet Access
- Opportunity for coffee and tea making facilities in the room
- Late check out (upon request and subject to availability until 15:00 clock)
- The voucher is from issue (= day payment) valid for one year and freely transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability and must be confirmed by the hotel.
- Please enter the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
- Combining multiple vouchers is not possible.
- Exclusion periods: New Year, Easter
About the hotel
Welcome to the luxury! Welcome to the 5 Star Grand Hotel Bohemia in magical Prague
Sightseeing in Prague, ie immersion in a thousand year old history. Also love these historic surroundings, the romantic streets and the city pictures from a Kafka novel? Then do not hesitate and keep your bags ready! Your Animod short trip will take you directly to the trip happiness. They appeared here at the luxurious 5 star hotel with a very noble character!
Your 5 star Grand Hotel Bohemia is a major win! They sleep in luxury rooms in a historic building in the heart of Prague's Old Town. The real pride of the hotel is the beautiful ballroom in the neo-Baroque style with its significant name "Boccaccio".
Location, location, location! In just a few steps to reach the main attractions of the enchanting city: the Old Town Square with the historic City Hall clock, Charles Bridge, Wenceslas Square or the Jewish Quarter.
Prague in a nutshell: With a short trip to Prague is always right! The city is inextricably linked to the Vltava River. About the Charles Bridge runs the so-called Royal Route, a famous tourist route from the city center of Prague Castle. Visit the Old Town Square with Tyn Church, Ungelt, Town Hall and its astronomical clock, and the second medieval castle, Vyšehrad with the St. Peter and Paul's Church. But Prague is also a very lively city, a modern metropolis with numerous theaters, concert halls, showrooms, museums and galleries.