Details about BMW 3 Series E90 M Sport Black Dakota Leather Complete Interior Seats Door CardsSee original listing
22 Oct, 2011 14:24:05 BST
Eastleigh, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Used: An item that has been previously used. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read moreabout the condition
Genuine Used OEM E90 BMW 3-Series Saloon 2005 onwards
Full Black (Schwarz) M Sport 'Dakota Leather' Interior
Excellent condition and complete with 4 Door Cards, All seats, Door trim and speakers/switches + spare bolts/screws!
Scroll down for images
COLLECTION ONLY with Cash from Eastleigh near Southampton, Hampshire - can deliver within 40miles for a negotiable small cost.
· Full manual seats with electric side bolsters. Genuine BMW Black Dakota leather interior for all E90 (3 Series from 2005) models
· Centre rear arm rest complete with built in retractable cup-holder, door cards complete with wood trim (but can use your existing colour trim). Speakers and all switches included. Seat belts not included, as you re-use these as fitted in your car.
· Everything for fitting included - original door card clips are in-tact.
· Right bolster on Drivers seat has very minor minimal wear which is barely noticeable (where you get in and out).
· Must note that the rubberised textured on inner drivers door grab near electric window switches is flaking - but can be replaced with your existing door grab.
· Overall top condition (almost mint condition) and an excellent buy now price compared to those sold recently. Regrettable quick sale as the car I was fitting them in is for sale as standard with cloth trim.
· This complete interior was bought privately from a 2006 M-Sport 330D as they had upgraded to white leather. No crash damage and is not damp/mouldy or covered in glass like those (maybe) available at breakers/salvage yards!
· Front seats are NOT the heavier heated seats - if you wish to have heated seats and dont already then expect to pay hundreds on a new control box, wiring and also the dashboard switchgear.
· Marks appear on the rear seat in the images but this is purely down to camera flash and the 'dimple' on arm rest is from laying a door card on the rear seat over night! - This is not a permanent mark im sure - there are 100% no rips, tears or repairs on any of the seats.
· Middle headrest is the swivel type so has the button on the side to make it either upright as pictured, or sits flat/flush to seat for better visibility usually.
GOOD LUCK! AND NO, I WILL NOT ACCEPT £500! THANKS FOR LOOKING