Map and Traction Control Adjustments on the fly!!!
The new STM switch units are machined from high grade aircraft aluminum 6082.
2 on/off swithces - 3 press to make switches
2 and 3 button version also available to order
Developed and tested in collaboration with many top teams from the WSBK and WSS
- We accept PayPal
- You can also pay by Visa/Mastercard - please call us after your purchase or provide your telephone number and we'll call you - if outside EU we will call by Skype so expect a strange number to come up!! We are fully PCI registered and we do not store any credit card details.
- We're happy to accept a Bank Transfer - but goods won't be dispatched until funds are shown in our bank account.
- German VAT at 19% is already included in your purchase price - there are NO further tax or import duties to pay if you are located within the EU
- For purchases outside of the EU, please contact us for VAT-free shipping. You are responsible for any local import tax or duty.
- We ship worldwide - no problem
- We select the best shipping company dependent on your location - we have accounts with DHL, GLS and UPS.
- Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
- You will always be kept fully informed on the progress of your order - we pride ourselves on our customer communication!! We are always at the end of the phone or email!!
- All Tracking Numbers and shipping details will be provided immediately your package is logged with the selected courier. We don't mess around, we know that when buying online you want your goods pronto!!! With stock items, and before 5pm local time, we endeavour to have your items packed and physically with the courier within 1 hour!!!
- We comply with all EU distance selling regulations
- Items must be returned within 10 business days - unopened and undamaged
- However, we fully understand that circumstances may make that difficult e.g. holidays so please let us know, we are very friendly and flexible and will do our very best to accommodate you.
Terms & Conditions
Let's keep it simple!!! We comply with all standard EU distance selling regulations as a matter of course and our full Terms and Conditions can be seen on our website: http://motodex.eu but there is nothing within them that in any way restricts your rights as a purchaser. Bottom line is we're a happy company and we want our customers to be equally happy so if your are reasonable we will be more than reasonable!!!
- We are authorised dealers for all the products we sell, so your items are fully covered by the manufacturer's guarantee
- We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, any problems let us know
MotoDex UGmbH is a British-owned company registered and operating in Tegernsee, Bavaria, Germany. We are fanatical about high-performance motorcycles for road, race and trackdays. Benefiting from extensive experience in the aerospace industry as well as motorcycles, we strive towards achieving the highest possible quality of service to our customers. This is why we sell only sell top-end products with proven performance. We are a fun company, selling fun products and we want our customers to have fun and enjoyment in all your dealings with us.