|New Page 7
| || |
| || || |
| || |
Sandisk 32GB Ultra Class 10 SDHC Memory Card
| || |
1.Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. E.g 1GB=1,000,000,000 Bytes. In OS system, it would be displayed as 1,000,000,000 Bytes/1024/1024/1024 = 0.93GB
2.Speed may vary due to host and device configuration.
3.2GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB cards may require updated device drivers. Consult the device documentation for requirements.
4.Host and Card Compatibility SDXC cards use the same physical format as SD or SDHC cards but can only be used with SDXC host products such as digital cameras or camcorders. They are not backwards compatible with SDHC or standard SD interfaces. To confirm the host product is SDXC compatible, locate an SDXC logo on the host product, packaging, instruction manual or other manufacturer's information. When using SDXC cards for file transfer with Windows® operating systems, the exFAT file system is available on Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista® (SP1 or later) and Windows XP (SP2 or later with exFAT update).
5.Actual recording time will vary based upon camera model, selected resolution, compression settings and the content being recorded. Some host devices may not support all of the Flash storage capacities listed. Consult your device's owner's manual for supported capacities.
6.Approximate number of JPEG (compressed file) pictures. JPEG file sizes vary based upon camera model and internal file size and compression settings, as well as user-selected resolution and compression mode settings. In addition, JPEG compression will result in different file sizes based upon picture complexity. Some host devices may not support all of the Flash storage capacities listed. Consult your device's owner's manual for supported capacities. Product specifications subject to change without notice.
Speed: Class 10
Compatibility: SDHC Devices only
Retail Packed: Yes
Combining fast performance and generous capacity,the SanDisk Ultra SDHC or SDXC UHS-I memory card is an ideal storage choice for compact to mid-range point-and-shoot cameras and camcorders. This versatile card offers twice the speed of an ordinary memory card**, so you can take more pictures with less lag time. These cardscome in a variety of capacities and feature a shock-resistant, water and temperature-proof design. Don't miss the moment. Be ready with double the speed and the highest video performance.
- Highest video performance with Class 10 rating for Full HD** video (1080p)
- Best choice for compact to mid-range point and shoot cameras
- Quick transfer speeds up to 30MB/s**
- Extended capacities up to 64GB** allow you to store thousands of photos
- Durable and reliable
Class 10 Performance for Seamless Full HD Video Recording
A class 10 video performance rating makesthis card ideal for HD camcorders and Full HD (1080P) video enabled cameras.
Storage Capacities up to 64GB
SanDisk Ultra SDHC and SDXC UHS-I cards have plenty of room to accommodate high-resolution image formats, such as RAW and JPEG. Available in sizes up to 64GB, these cards can store thousands of photos and all your favorite video clips.
Fast Read Speed Reduces Upload Time
The card boasts a read speed of up to 30MB/s, so you can transfer photos and videos to your computer quickly and easily. You'll be able to edit, store, and share your photos faster than ever before.
SanDisk Ultra SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Cards are designed to handle whatever life throws at them. These cards are shockproof**, X-ray proof**, and waterproof**. The card operates in temperatures ranging from -13 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit, so you can capture memories in almost any climate. Your SanDisk memory card will survive, even if your camera doesn't.
The SanDisk Ultra SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Memory Card is backed by a lifetime limited warranty.**
- Form factor: SDHC (8GB, 16GB, and 32GB), SDXC (64 GB)
- Available capacities: 8GB,16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Performance/speed: Up to 30MB/s read speed; write speed lower
- SDHC card dimension: 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85 ºC)
- Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Compatibility: SDHC (8-32GB) cards are compatible with all SDHC/SDXC and SDHC-I/SDXC-I (UHS-I) enabled host devices
- SDXC (64GB) card is compatible with SDXC and SDXC-I (UHS-I) enabled host devices.
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products
- 1GB=1,000,000,000 Bytes. In OS system, it would be displayed as 1,000,000,000 Bytes/1024/1024/1024 = 0.93G
- All figures quoted by manufacturer. Performance may be lower depending on host device and its limitations/what it supports.
- We take no responsibility for inaccuracy of information provided by the manufacturer of this product.
We accept payment by paypal only.
We post out daily from our UK distribution centre based in Lancashire. We despatch orders within 24hours. Usually the same day when payment is received by 1pm.
|Returns/Terms & Conditions: |
Cancelling your order / Changing your mind
You have the right to cancel your order prior to despatch and anytime up to 7 days after receipt of the goods. You must put this in writing to us by email, by using the contact us link located within your ebay account.
If you exercise your right to cancel your order after the goods have been despatched, you will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your own cost and we strongly recommend you use an insured delivery method such as Royal Mail Special Delivery/ Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. All returns are subject to the following conditions, except where the goods are faulty or incorrectly described on this website.
- The product must remain sealed
- The product must remain unused
- The goods must be returned with all packaging. You must take reasonable care of the goods and return them in their original and undamaged condition
- The product is returned with its original receipt/invoice
Goods excluded from the right to cancel:
- Unsealed products such as computer software, computer hardware, computer flash memory, memory cards etc. A customer does not need to remove a product from heavily sealed packaging to see if the product is fit for their purpose or it is compatible for their own or third parties use. We reserve the right(s) to issue a 15% restocking fee on any goods that are returned to us, that we deem not to be re-saleable/re-sellable as new.
You must take full care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit otherwise this may preclude you from obtaining a refund.
Once you have notified us that you are returning your order and we have issued you with a RMA number, once we have received the goods back undamaged, you will be refunded or credited within a maximum of 28 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your payment card for the goods (excluding any return postage costs) .
- If you return used goods then we have the right to refuse with immediate effect unless the goods are faulty.
Faulty or incorrectly described goods
In the case of faulty or incorrectly described goods please notify us (as described in this section), return the goods yourself at your own cost and risk, in this case, we strongly recommend you use secure packaging and an insured delivery method such as Royal Mail Special Delivery.
All goods returned as faulty will be checked and if found to have no fault will be returned to you. No refund will be processed until the returned goods have been received back into our warehouse and fully checked.
Exchange of goods
You are welcome to exchange any goods purchased from this website provided they meet the criteria set out in the section 'Cancelling your order / Changing your mind' and criteria set out in the section 'Obtaining a Returns Authorisation Number' located on this page.
We have the right to charge a return administration and carriage fee of £1.50 for an exchange of goods.
A seller has one calendar month in which to issue a refund from date of receipt
We accept payment by paypal only.
We post out daily from our UK distribution centre based in Lancashire. We despatch orders within 24hours. Usually same day when payment is received by 1pm UK time.
| || |
| || |