FREE When You Order - One or all of my Free Products Range e.g., US Army Sniper Guide and Worst Case Survival Guide. See My Free Gifts Page (page opens in new window) Then, after payment is confirmed, check your eBay "thank your for your payment" email for download page link.
Non UK buyers please READ - There are special UK export rules for sales of telescopic scopes over 4x maximum magnification but it is still possible for you to buy we have to apply for export permission and send you an agreement document to sign that is basically saying that you promise not to use the product for military or "bad" things. See full details at bottom of page BEFORE you buy
Click BUY NOW and Order Today + 90 Day Money Back GUARANTEE
Mounts to fit it onto a rifle ARE NOT INCLUDED If you need one with mount rings Visit My eBay Store and go to the 4-12x40 section where there is one that includes mount rings.
>>> From the legendary Bushnell. Genuine UK import with warranty. Normal RRP £169.95
>>> For All Types and Power of Hunting rifle and Air Rifle -
New in box
- Waterproof - Shockproof - Fogproof - Exceptionally Recoil proof.
- Nitrogen filled and sealed tube.
- Crystal clear vision through fully multi coated camera quality lenses.
- Exceptional focus clarity at all ranges.
- Parallax from 10 yards > Infinity, by AO (Adjustable Objective)
- Length: 34.9cm (13.75")
- Weight: 414 grams (14.6oz)
- Genuine Bushnell rifle scope sourced from official UK distributor with UK based limited lifetime manufacturers warranty. NOT a cheap clone copy as commonly offered by many eBay sellers from the Far East. If you see prices too low to be true is because they ARE too good to be true! You will not be getting a real import quality Bushnell and it will not have warranty cover. It may look the same and come in the right box but it will not be the same inside or use the same grade optics.
Multi X Reticule
Multi X is Bushnells version of the classic duplex or 30-30 reticle. It is not illuminated but due to Bushnells multi coating works very well in low light.
- With the Multi X reticle the bars are thicker on the outside and then thin at the centre.
- The thick bars allow the eye to quickly locate the center of the reticle, and the thin lines in the center allow for precision aiming.
- The thin bars in a Multi X reticle are also designed to be used as a measure.
- The thin bars on such a reticle span 30 inches at 100 yards when the scope's power is at 4x.
- This enables an experienced shooter to deduce (as opposed to guess or estimate) the range within an acceptable error limit.
40mm Fully Multi Coated Lens:
- An excellent medium-large lens size.
- Excellent light capture coupled with fast target acquisition and moving target tracking.
- Great for all light conditions especially good in lower light.
- Bushnells extra bright multi layer coating gives excellent light transmission and clarity of vision while limiting glare and reflection, (looks great too).
4-12x variable magnification
- Adjust anywhere from 4x to 12x.
- A wide, flexible range of variable magnification range for most situations apart from very short range (below 5 metres), ranges and prey/target sizes.
- Superb flexibility at all ranges for all sizes of target.
- Very Easy and very fast dial adjustment.
- Exceptional close range focus clarity
You'll get crystal clear focus on 4x at 5 yards.
Finger Click Adjust Windage and Elevation Turrets:
Easy, fast adjust 1/4 MOA at 100 yards with 140 clicks of movement.
- Windage and elevation is how you set the scope so that your shot falls where the cross-hair says it will. AKA - zeroing.
- Set it up (instructions supplied) and put the protective caps back on so that your settings stay in place. Simple.
140 click range (1/4 MOA) - with the click adjustment having the following effect on shot fall point =
> 50 yds: 1/8"
> 100yd: 1/4"
> 200yds: 1/2"
> 300yds: 3/4"
At longer distances targets will often "seem" to drift or wobble against their background making locking on them very difficult. This effect is known as parallax. If accurate shots at distance are important to you - small prey head shots, target shooting comps etc then being able to get rid of this problem is critical to your success.
Scopes such as this have Parallax adjustment which basically means you are able to adjust the scope using the AO lens to factor it out of the equation and give you rock solid target lock at any distance.
The effect varies in intensity and effect at different ranges so the scope features a range of adjustment settings. Adjust while looking through and you will find your ideal focus.
- Parallax yard settings: 10, 20, 35, 50, 100, 150, infinity.
- Adjusted by the front lens objective i.e., it is an AO "Adjustable Objective" scope.
- Model: 720412
- Field of view ft/100 yards: 25/83 at 4x8.5
- Field of view m and 100m: 2.8 at 12x
- Length: 13.75 inch 34.9cm
- Weight of scope: 414g / 14.6oz
- Body tube: 13.75 inch / 34.9cm
- Eye Relief: 3.3 inch / 8.3cm
- Exit Pupil: 10-3.3
- Click Value: 0.25 inch at 100 yards - 7mm at 100 metres
- Adju. Range: 90 inch at 100 yards - 2.5 metres at 100 metres
- Mounting length: 5.5 inch / 14cm
- Eyepiece adjustment focus dial to give you fast easy focus
Mounts to fit it onto a rifle ARE NOT INCLUDED
If you need one with mount rings Visit My eBay Store and go to the 4-12x40 section where there is one that includes mount rings.
If you are not happy you may return within 90 days for a full refund, swap or credit against other item(s) - stock allowing.
How to buy - Click the Buy It Now Button
If you have a Paypal account you can pay right away - Just follow the instructions
If you don't have a Paypal account you can set one up as you go along and pay with a debit or credit card right away
In some cases though you may have to wait for verification. If so just let me know, I'm happy to wait.
If you want to pay using a different method please complete checkout and enter your address details. Then email me to let me know how you will be paying -
See panel at bottom for alternative methods.
If posting payment please include your name, address and user ID – and preferably a print off of the order complete page.
Debit, Credit and charge cards accepted online via Paypal: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Switch, Solo, Discover.
Paypal: Complete payment right away using eBays own system.
Bank Transfer: Email me for my details or see checkout details and email.
Royal Mail 1st class recorded
This is offered on some products. Insured but not guaranteed or trackable, 1-3 day delivery by the normal UK post network.
As reliable as Special Delivery but much more economical for higher weight packages which makes it ideal for 2+ item orders as there is no additional shipping cost. It is also insured and track-able service and offers a 1 or 2 day Monday-Saturday delivery. However, unlike Special Delivery it is not guaranteed.
Royal Mail Special Delivery
Fast, insured, sign for and in transit location trackable. Delivery is Monday-Friday by 1pm midday after day of dispatch. Saturday Special Delivery is more. If this is required please request by contacting us by email if you buy any time after mid morning Thursday and want Special Delivery for the weekend and we'll invoice the extra at the current Royal Mail Saturday rate.
Collection in person
Sorry this is not possible as we're not as shop and all products are held in a secure warehouse with no customer facing facility.
Non UK - Please read carefully and contact us if you have any questions
There are special UK export rules for sales of telescopic scopes over 4x maximum magnification. You are very welcome to buy but we have to apply for export permission before the product can be shipped.
We also need to email you an export agreement document to sign. On this you are signing to say that is is going to be used for civilian sports and hunting and not military purposes. If you would like to see this form before deciding to buy please email us with your email address and I'll email you an example.
The process - How to buy: Or contact us first with any questions.
Shipping:- Europe £20, rest of world £25 - costs reflect the admin time needed to apply for export license. (Russia - counted as Europe for postal costs)
1) Use the "Buy Now" button or if you cannot email and we can send you an invoice. Because of the time involved, sorry I cannot consider any offers unless it is for more than 1. More than 1 = 5% off the total.
2) Add the postage (£20 Europe or £25 rest of world) or request a total if you are not able to do this.
3) Please add your phone number to your checkout details, this is needed for the form and also good for delivery people to have.
4) I email the export agreement to you to sign.
5) You sign it. Scan it. Email it back.
6) I apply for the export permission. This takes 1-2 weeks.
7) When approved (and it is mostly just a formality it seems) we ship your order.
Not all countries can use Buy Now. If you can't email me for details as we will need to check if it is OK to send.
If you live in a country where there are import restrictions on scopes like this (Brazil for example) or is subject to UK or UN sanctions then it will not be possible to do business as the export license will be declined for certain.
If you are unsure on this and we can check. (Europe, USA, Canada, Australia = no problem) Note that we do have to declare correct product values so you may be liable for import duty. For EU sales there is no declaration required.
90 day Guarantee, returns and refunds
When you receive your order please inspect it immediately and advise us of any problems.
Within out guarantee period we will help in any way possible with problems and accept returns for any reason barring exclusions in relation to treating product with due care and attention.
After that, depending on the product and your location we will advise you how to enact warranty provisions from the prime supplier or manufacturer.
Most items have manufacturer warranty against material defect and details are enclosed in most cases. Plus you are covered by the UK Sales of Goods act and similar EU legislation in the event of there being provable workmanship, manufacture or material defect. If an item has clearly been heavily used and is suffering problems due to expectable wear and tear then such acts do not apply.
All items are guaranteed to be as pictured and as described.
Returns are accepted and refunds gladly given upon original item receipt and inspection.
In cases where item is a size fit you can also return for a refund or size swap if the item does not fit, is damaged on arrival or is found faulty on initial use.
If item is clearly user damaged by abuse or simply in the course of typical general use or as a result of wear and tear, not treating product with recommended maintenance products or processes then guarantees do not apply.
You are responsible for cost of return shipping unless item is defective on arrival or first use. If reason for return is unwanted gift or you don't like it then postage part of sale price is not refunded.
We adhere to UK Distance Selling Regulations. You have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel the Contract and receive a refund by informing us in writing or by email within 7 working days of receipt of the Goods.
Please contact us if you have any questions about an item you have received.
General Sales Policy
Contract: No contract is formed until you receive our confirmation email stating that your order has been dispatched. Our acceptance of payment and our email confirm receipt of your order does not constitute the forming of a contract.
If you change your mind or can't afford the item please tell me and I will mutually agree to cancel - there will be no black mark against you but you must tell me or the unpaid item process will be started.
If you have a problem please let me know in advance and we can work things out. As you can see from my feedback I'm friendly and approachable and always understanding (I once waited 6 weeks for a payment as the buyer kept me informed of a change in circumstances. It was fine, just let me know!
Nickwake is a family run business started in October 2005 though we started selling on eBay in 2002.
My name is Nick Moseley, I started selling on eBay since March 2002. I started while out of work in preference to doing temp work. The when I got a job just kept it going part time. I started a company Nickwake and went full time in October 2005. I now live in Sweden and run the company with my parents who are based in Chepstow near Bristol (If you see product photos of scopes in the snow and products next to very large lakes...this is the Sweden bit.Beautiful place, well worth a visit especially if you hunt or fish)
Use the contact us eBay email feature or email ebay-at-nickwake.com (replace -at- with @)
If you would like to speak email us your phone number, best times to call and what you'd like to discuss.
We don't have a physical shop and products are held and shipped by a 3rd party logistics company. Collections are not possible.