Details about 24bit 192kHz USB to I2S / SPDIF PCB CM6631 with ultralow noise 6.5uV regulator24bit 192kHz USB to I2S / SPDIF PCB CM6631 with ultralow noise 6.5uV regulator See original listing
27 Mar, 2013 20:14:20 GMT
US $4.00 (approx. £2.41) Standard Int'l Shipping | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. help icon for delivery - opens a layer
International delivery - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.
HK, Hong Kong
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
(This item is upgraded to use the latest CM6631A (A Version) chip, add support 176.4k and 88.2k, detail are in the I2S signal output specification table)
24bit 192kHz USB2.0 to I2S / SPDIF PCB CM6631 with ultralow noise 6.5uV regulator
This is the best asynchronous USB to I2S PCB for audiophile Diyer to enjoy.
1) 6.5uVrms Ultralow noise linear power regulator (use of decade old LM317/1117 regulator is kidding for audiophile)
2) Solid ground plane (a must for high speed digital circuit)
3) No Via in active circuit (via inductance always create jitter problem)
4) 15ppm Japanese crystal and Murata capacitor sourced from digikey (guarantee no fake product from China)
5) Two dedicated oscillator 49.152Mhz and 45.158Mhz for 44.1kHz and 48/96/192kHz lowest jitter operation and highest clarity audio (much better than most XMOS design 24.576Mhz and 11.2896Mhz oscillator)
6) Gold plate USB connector (Molex, FCI, or other depends on stock)
7) Compact size 50mm x 52mm
8) SPDIF (coaxial /optical) connection is routed out for diyer to mod if needed (audiophile don't use SPDIF, I2S is always better) Please notes that SPDIF DTS pass-thru out is only support in the CM6631 non A version with the current firmware.
9) 100% tested before shipped (each sampling rate 44.1/48/96/192kHz i2s output are checked individually)
Windows 7/Vista/XP Driver is available to download from our website
*USB2.0 is a must for 24bit/192kHz operation
Please check your DAC should support the following I2S signal specification to decode each sampling rate:
Worldwide Shipping By Registered Airmail
(Mail Tracking is available from Hong Kong Post WebSite)