Details about 38mm Deep tubular carbon wheels/700C carbon fiber bicycle wheel setSee original listing
24 Apr, 2015 08:39:40 BST
Free Services from outside UK | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. help icon for delivery - opens a layer
International delivery - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Type:||Wheelset (Front & Rear)|
|Valve Type:||Presta||For Bike Type:||Road Racing Bike|
|Tyre Type:||Tubular||Wheel Size:||700C|
|Brake Compatibility:||Rim Brake|
38mm Deep tubular carbon wheels/700C carbon fiber bicycle wheel set
(b) BUYERS' GUIDANCE:
1. ) Once you purchase an order, please leave a note about what you want
finish: 3K glossy / 3k matte/ UD matte
cassette body: shimano / campagnolo
colour of hub: black/ red/ white
colour of spokes: black/ white
colour of nipples: black/ red / silver
if you did not leave any information about your order, we will ship 3k matte finish with all black parts and shimano cassette body
2. )Please inform us your contact telephone number after you finish payment, our carrier will contact you directly if something happen unexpected.
3. ) Will mark the value as $50 and “sample”to avoid customs trouble and reduce cutoms tax for buyer
4. ) 1 year Warranty: We offer you our high quality and customers-tested products ,We have a quality assurance date which is 1 years. Under normal riding, if there is any damage not caused by human factors, products can be replaced from us.
(c) The wheels you'll receive is exactly the same as the photos show: