Stuffmaker | EVOLUTION 3D Printer DIY Kit
Stuffmaker | EVOLUTION is our premium 3D printer for innovators, engineers or architects. This 3D
Stuffmaker model has a sleek design with an acrylic
finish, large print area (200x200x200mm), PLA compatible, standard 0.7mm
nozzle, 3D Stuffmaker Eazy Printing software and much more...
This 3D printer is a factory refurbished 3D printer
During the manufacturing, assembly and testing process of our products , we always try and handle our products with care but in some occasions the testing process may result in some minor surface imperfections in the form of scratches. These do not affect the performance of our products, however we are selling some of these products on eBay as discounted 'factory refurbished'.
Some of the printers might have our old logo, since we
have recently changed our logo, but they all have all the same great
FREE with every 3D printer:
- 3 months Skype support
- 3D Stuffmaker Printing Software
- Quickprint Nozzle
- Thorough testing of your machine
- USB Cable
- Access to Stuffshare, our online database of .stl files
Why should you buy from 3D Stuffmaker?
- High resolution prints for large parts, toys, models, etc...
- 3D Stuffmaker is one of the leading brands in 3D printing
- Our printers achieve 0.09 to 0.7mm layer height (super-fine to fast & coarse surface finish)
- 3D Stuffmaker is competitively priced
- We have the best and friendliest technical support
- 3D Stuffmaker uses eco-friendly, non-hazardous print filament (PLA).
- We have spare parts available
- Exchangeable print plates, extruders and nozzles.
- Our machines are cheap to run
- we are always perfecting our machines. Ongoing upgrades available.
- Our printers can print 50-500 microns. *Print results are skill-based and depend on correct callibration. We are happy to tech you to become an expert!
- Online Skype support and training available. This ensures your satisfaction with 3D Stuffmaker printers. *Skype offers video and phone communication- which brings expert 3D machine support to your desktop. *For software support, we offer Teamviewer, which allows us to access your computer (only with your permission and with you present at the other end).
- We have the best 3D printers online when compared to price and performance.
- 3D Stuffmaker does not include useless features or gimmicks. We simply give you the best 3D printer experience at the best possible price.
*The COMPANY makes all reasonable efforts to accurately describe and display the features of its products but makes no representation to the completeness, accuracy and correctness of the information provided. Furthermore, the COMPANY reserves the right to change without notice the construction, design, dimensions and performance of goods and related documentation and packaging.
- Most orders are dispatched from our warehouse between 1-3 days of payment receipt.
- Prices exclude any local taxes and/or duties that may apply in your country.
- Additional shipping charges may apply for remote or difficult to reach destinations.
- Transit time may vary depending upon the product model and destination.
- We will ship via the following carriers worldwide:
- DHL Express
- Fedex Economy
- EMS Post
- 5 amp 12 volt DC power supply (about $20). Due to difficulties caused by customs in some countries,
the power supply unit is not included with the kit.
- PLA refills
Stuffmaker | EVOLUTION is designed to be a low maintenance 3D printer
that requires only minimal attention, however there are some
maintenance precautions that will help to keep your printer working
well. Preventative maintenance is an important part of any device that has moving parts. We offer a maintenance kit to assist you in keeping your printer working properly.
the printer well lubricated, wipe bearing shafts with a soft, light,
soft cloth every month to keep them shiny. Put a drop of oil on yzy
threaded rods and slide bearings every month. The life of the 'hot end
tip' depends on proper heat regulation: simply run the hot end at the
lowest possible temperature. Heating elements and extrusion tips can be
replaced and repaired.
The printer box is very tough and should keep it’s calibration well, however re-calibration is quite easy. The
movement on 3D Stuffmaker | EVOLUTION is regulated by: 3.5cm steppers
and timing belt, 5.08 pitch with comparing pulleys, smooth development
of X, Y and Z axis (pre-configured in factory), absolute calibration
made for accurate Movements of X, Y and Z axis steppers. The 3D printer
can do shell printing, linear and line printing effects. Print speed may
vary according to the complexity of the prints.
Buy our inexpensive PLA print refills for best print head life.
Warranty and Service Assistance:
We warrant that you will receive a tested and working unit or complete kit and that it left the factory only after extensive testing. If you do have an issue, just contact our Skype video support team for assistance. We are happy to ship spare parts free if parts fail due to faulty manufacturing. We also offer technical assistance and a broad range of spare parts to keep you printing. We do not accept any claims which go beyond what is offered above. Wear and tear items are not covered.
Our warranty terms and conditions can be found on our website. Click here.
3D Stuffmaker is a division of iPRINT Technologies and sets the standard for 3D printing. We manufacturs
affordable 3D printers and have various models specifically designed
for professionals, innovators and hobbyists. Our 3D printers are used
extensively by inventors, designers, engineers, educators and are used
for robotics, toy and model making.
Contact Seller for more special offers:
Iprint Technologies Pty Ltd.
476 High Street
Penrith NSW 2750
Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : +61280912050
Tags: 3d printer, 3d printers, reprap, reprap 3d printer, reprap prusa kits, 3d printer kit, 3d printer kits, 3d printer price, diy 3d printer, desktop 3d printer, personal 3d printer,
3d printing, rapid prototyping, cheap 3d printer, best 3d printer, 3D stuffmaker, 3dstuffmaker, iprint technologies, iprint-technologies