3pk 1.5-2W 445nm Blue Laser Module W/Leads&Aixiz GlassSee original listing
New other (see details)
16 Jan, 2012 16:00:55 GMT
US $25.00 (approx. £15.29) USPS Priority Mail Express International Flat Rate Envelope | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges.
International delivery - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.
Saint Louis, MO, United States
New other (see details)
Listing is for a three 1.5-2W M140 445nm blue laser diodes pressed in standard Aixiz modules with leads attached and an Aixiz 405/445 coated glass lens with focus adapter. Save yourself the headache of pressing and soldering. Just add host, heatsink and driver. The current must be limited to no more than 1.8A to the diode. Don't attempt to connect directly to a battery. I do offer a boost driver that is capable of driving this diode off a single Li-Ion see my other offerings below. This is the diode that everyone has been talking about. They come from a well known DLP projector. Diodes are extracted the safest way using a no heat non pin stressing method. A lot of seller will not want to take the time to do this and will just use a soldering iron and this can burn the glue that holds the pins in place. Leading to diminished life of your diode. Never solder onto your diode until you have it pressed in a module/heatsink. All diodes are tested and are in working condition prior to shipping. I have built many lasers with these diodes. Check my tutorial links below.
These are the brand new more powerful M140 diodes from the new M series projectors. They have shown a great increase over the previous A140 didoes that everyone else is selling. It is believed that these are the new 1.7W Nichia manufacturer rated diodes instead of the 1W Nichia manufacturer rated diodes that everyone else is selling as 2W over driven diodes. See this thread for details.
Moduels are wired with extremely flexible 26AWG wire that is burn proof and makes for very easy soldering.
Wire assignment is:
445 Diode Pressed in Module With Leads Attached
445 Diode Pressed in Module With Leads Attached & Aixiz Glass Lens
Micro Flexdrive V5 Laser Driver for 405/445nm Diodes
Here is a list of lasers that I have built with full tutorials and experiments that can help give you ideas for your next project.
2W Ultrafire U-501B
Ehgemus 32650 & 2X32650 Sandblasted Hosts
2W 445 DTR Frankenstein Ultrafire RL-2088 Handheld Host
2.1W 32650 Ehgemus RPL Host
40mW 635nm 10440 MXDL Pen
Compact 1.5W Stainless Steel RL-118
2W MCU-C88 Q5 26650 Host
2W SAIK SA-305 26650 Host W/Massive Mohrenberg Heatsink
560mW Stainless Steel 10440 Jayrob Ultra Compact 445nm Build Absolutely Awesome!!
1.6W Peak MXDL 3405 Review + Assembly Tutorial
2.1W Ehgemus 26500 Alien Host
1.9W Ehgemus RPL Stlyle 26650 Host
1.8W Ehgemus Custom 26650 Black Host
1.6W 445nm Polished Aluminum Ehgemus Host Review
1.9W Ehgemus 2X26500 Custom Host W/3XGroove 2 Drivers
630mW 445 Keychain CR2
736mW 12X 405 Stainless Steel C3
1.6W Peak 445nm SS 18650 Jayrob host W/'custom 'Hot' option' heatsink on driver
How to put together a Jayrob Hot kit
Flexdrive Driver Heatsink for Continuous driver duty cycle @ 1.5A
Guide to Harvesting the Lite On 12X Diode
How to set up the P3 for a handheld laser
$25 for Express 5-7 day Tracked with Delivery Confirmation.(Recommended)
By purchasing these diodes you are agreeing to the following.
- You are over 18 years of age .
- You understand that these components that are mentioned above are dangerous when not properly assembled into a finished product.
- You will use these as components and properly incorporate them into a finished product.
- You will use these diodes/modules in a safe and responsible manner and for a legal purpose.
- You are legally responsible for the use of these components, improper use of these components or their end products.
- You are legally responsible for any injury to anybody resulting from the use of or assembly of these components or their finished products.
- You Accept this diode/module as a COMPONENT for integration in a system of YOUR OWN design and will be legally responsible from any and all LIABILITIES These Diodes and Modules are sold solely as a component for incorporation into the customer's end products. Therefore, this diode/module is exempt from compliance with the appropriate requirements of FDA 21CFR, section 1040.10 and 1040.11 for complete products.