You want your 100% human hair wigsto last and last, without looking dull. To help you ensure the longevity of your 100% human hair wigs,
here are some tips:
1. Combing---100% human hair wigs can become tangled. To untangle the hair, spray on a de-tangle product or leave-in conditioner
and start combing from the tips on up. Do not force the comb through. Instead, work in sections, and work slowly.
2. Shampoo---You will likely want to clean your 100% human hair wigs at least once a week. While regular shampoo and conditioner
can be used some wigs, products made specifically for 100% human hair wigs are definitely best. This is partly because that although
made from human hair, unlike real hair, 100% human hair wigs do not receive the natural oils that the scalp makes. Some 100% human
hair wigs can be worn in the shower and washed as you would wash real hair, but not all can. Be sure to read the care instructions that
come with your wig.
3. Storage---Store your 100% human hair wigs on Styrofoam heads or wig stands when you are not wearing them. This is also a good place to
dry your wigs where they can maintain their shape
4. Styling---100% human hair wigs can be styled like regular hair, you can use blow dryers and curling irons, etc. (synthetic wigs would melt
in such heat). Nonetheless, heated styling can damage 100% human hair wigs, just as it can damage natural hair. For the best styling,
have an expert stylist both cut and style your wig to suit you best. Get your 100% human hair wigs serviced one a month
by an expert stylist.
5. Avoid Shedding, (We made the lace wigs by human hand, you can believe the quality of it, however, you can follow the advices below
to avoid shedding.)
1) Do not touch the root of the wig when you take care of it.
2) Do not let the wig tie knot.
3) Keep them naturally.
4) Sometimes you can brush the wig by fingers instead of comb.
You should treat your 100% human hair wigs with even more care than you would treat your natural hair. Remember that they can frizz in
humid climates, just like natural hair. They can get a bedhead look when slept in, just like natural hair...
If you have any other questions or suggestions, please let us know. I'm here to answer any questions you may have. Thanks.