*NEW* 4 Axis TB6560AHQ Stepper Motor Driver Controller
- Toshiba TB6560AHQ chip - High power, maximum 3.5A drive current chipset !
For TB6560AHQ Datasheet, Please click here.
- 1-1/16 microstep setting - Higher accuracy and smoother operation than standard 1, 1/2 step!
- Adjustable 1.5A-3A drive current settings for each axis - 25%,50%,75%,100% of full current can be set for different stepper motors
*Attention: This driver is the 1.5A-3A version, it's specially designed for stepper motors with rated current from 1.5A to 3A, it's NOT compatible with stepper motors with rated current below 1.5A or above 3A!
If the rated current your stepper motors is below 1.5A, you can choose the 0.5A-2.5A version!
Please let us know which version (1.5A-3A version is default) you need immediately after placing a bid!
- Overload, over-current and over-temperature safety - Full protection for your computer and peripheral equipment !
- On board current switching - Power output can be set according to specific user requirement !
- Full closed-type optical isolation to protect the user's computer and equipment
- Relay spindle interface - Outputs Max. 36V 7.5A for spindle motors or coolant pump (only one device can be powered by this output!)
- 4 channel inputs interface- Can be used for XYZ limit and emergency stop !
- Professional design - Two stage signal processing with super anti-jamming !
- Bipolar constant current chopper drive with non-resonant region - Controls motors smoothly through range without creep effect !
- Four control inputs (divided into pairs of knives) - Allows setting of limit and emergency stop !
- Universal architecture - Supports most parallel software MACH3,KCAM4 etc!
*For compatibility with other softwares, please feel free to contact us!
|Current Setting||1||2||Decay Mode Settings||3||4||MicroStep Settings||5||6|
- Power supply DC 12-36V (not included, please feel free to contact us if you need !)
*This driver get its power from the same unit as the steppers, it doesn't require separate power source.
12-16V DC power supply for Nema 17 stepper motors
16-24V DC power supply for Nema 23 stepper motors
24-36V DC power supply for Nema 34 stepper motors
(High voltage will burn up the chips or stepper motors!!!)
Output current of the power supply can be calculated by the following expressions:
Output current = Rated current of your stepper motors * quantity + 2A
(For example, if you want to drive 3 * 3A Nema 23 stepper motors, theoretically 24V 11A DC power supply is recommended, but higher power such as 24V 15A also will be good.
If you are not sure about the selection of power supply, please feel free to contact us for help)
- The power output of 12V shall be applied to the radiator fan of 12V.
- Driver output compatible with 2 or 4 phase, 4,6 or 8 lead stepper motors, 3A max.
- Suitable for unipolar or bipolar stepper motors.
- Voltage regulated spindle speed controlled by parallel interface as function of supply voltage.
*NOTE: These external tools on the left and bottom of the following picture are only for exhibition, we don't have them for sale at the moment!
Electrical properties (ambient temperature Tj =
12 - 36V DC power supply
Stepper motor drive current
Double-pole constant flow PWM actuation output
Compatible Stepper motors
2 or 4 phase, 4,6 or 8 lead stepper motors, 3A max.
|Dimensions||18 * 11 * 4 cm (L*W*H)|
Please DO CONTACT AND CONFIRM with us BEFORE you bid IF you:
PayPal: We accept PayPal (Allows you to pay by credit cards, debit cards or echecks securely with NO surcharge)
14 Days Money Back Guarantee: