Details about 4 GAMEFOWL DVDs/GAME COCK/ROOSTER/M
See original listing
31 Aug, 2011 22:22:08 BST
[ 0 bids ]
£3.50 Standard Int'l Postage | See details
See details about international postage here. help icon for delivery - opens a layer
Items delivered internationally may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
Buyers may be subject to additional charges for customs clearance.
Visit eBay's page on international selling.
liverpool, United Kingdom
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
4 GAMEFOWL DVDs:
These are four DVDs full of Gamefowl information, articles and pictures that I have painstakingly put together over a few years. There is NO Gamefowl fighting WHATSOEVER on these DVDs, just pure information on every aspect of Gamefowl/Gamecocks/Roosters you could want.
There are four DVDs in this package:
DVD 1 contains pure information(To be used on a computer to view all information, not on a DVD player)
DVD 2 contains pure information(To be used on a computer to view all information, not on a DVD player)
DVD 3 can be played on a DVD player and contains just over 4 hours worth of video:
DVD 4 can be played on a DVD player and contains nearly 4 hours worth of video:
There are over 17,000 different pictures of various breeds from all around the world from countries such as India, England, Ecuador, Afghanistan, Romania and many, many more from around the globe!
Particularly impressive are the ‘Art of Gamefowl and Gamecocks’ pictures.
· Nutrition: Bacterial health, vitamin K, protein, immunity etc (Vitamin K is an important nutrient for the Game cock. This compound, essential for the rapid coagulation of blood, is actually found in several forms, which are referred to as vitamin K1, vitamin K2, and vitamin K3.Vitamin K1 is a naturally-occurring form of the vitamin and occurs in varying concentrations in most green leafy plants. After K1 is absorbed into the bloodstream, it is transported to the liver, where it is converted vitamin K2)
· Gamefowl poems
· Data and images of crosses
· Tattoos of Gamefowl
· Images of Gamefowl at every stage of the chick from conception to hatching
· Genetics (Studies on Native breeds of chicken)
· The History of Gamefowl
· Details of various Gamefowl clubs
· Gamegeese from Russia
· Housing of Gamefowl
· Intelligence of Gamefowl
· Interviews with famous breeders who explain various aspects of their careers
· Images of Gamefowl from as far away as Trinidad from 1901
· Articles on Junglefowl
· Genetic distinctness of African, Asian and South American local chickens
· Links to sites such as ‘Immunity and the Gamecock’ and much much more!!
· Over 290 top quality images of Malay chicks
· Lots of Cambodian Gamefowl Images
· Over 260 images of Vietnamese Gamefowl
· Lots of Cuban Gamefowl images
· Over 150 images of Russian Game birds
· Images of Eggs hand painted with Gamefowl art on
· 100 images of famous stamps featuring Gamefowl
· An Ebook all about Shamo Game birds
· An Ebook about the origin of the Japanese Gamecock
· Over 130 images of Taiwanese Gamefowl
· Panamanian Gamefowl images
· Reproduction of Japanese Gamefowl art prints
· An Ebook that shows the Genetic distinctness of African, Asian and South American local chickens
· Many images of Latino American Game birds
Egg data sheet (Production data sheet to keep record of eggs laid\feed consumed\percentage of eggs produces etc)
Poultry Farmers list: A list of poultry farmers in America’s locations and contact numbers.
Nutrient Requirements of Poultry: 173 Pages: Chapters include:
· Components of Poultry diets: Energy, Carbohydrates, Protien and Amino Acids, Fats, Minerals, Vitamins, Water, Xanthophylls, Unidentified Growth Factors, Antimicrobials
· Nutrient Requirements of Chickens: Leghorn-type chickens, Meat-type chickens
· Signs of Nutritional defienciesin chickens
· Toxicity of certain inorganic elements
· Composition of feedstuffs used in poultry diets: Cereal grains, Protein supplements, Estimating the amino-acid composition of feedstuffs, Characteristics of dietary fats, Macromineral Supplements, Mycotoxins
· Standard reference diets for chicks
· Estimating the energy value of feed ingredients
· Documentation of Nutrient Requirements
4 hours in length
This third DVD features a film of interviews with all the famous
Gamefowl breeders, these are the same interview that are on the DVD
in my other Gamefowl package but this DVD also contains a 10 minute
documentary on betting on Gamefowl, a brief ‘Day in the life of a
Thai Gamefowl’ video, some footage of a Pure Herman Hatch Rooster. Also contains other Gamefowl breeding videos.
There really is everything you could wish to know about Gamefowl of every breed on these two DVDs packed full of information and guides.
Almost 4 hours in length
DVD has five full interviews with Gamefowl breeders where they give
tips and hints of how to be a successful Gamefowl breeder. Also on
this DVD is a short film about Gamefowl: Lots of footage of all sorts
of Roosters in their cages, some very old images of Gamefowl from the
There is also a full film about Gamefowl featuring their breeders and their