4 days on Kafka's traces in the Hotel Aida - Prague
Information concerning the availability of your desired date to:
AIDA Hotel Prague
CZ - 180 00 Prague 8
E-mail Please use eBay messaging system
This voucher includes the following:
- 1 welcome drink on arrival for you and your companion
- 3 nights in a double room with all available standing comfort for 2 persons
- 3 times a rich breakfast gourmet buffet for 2 people
- Information and experience tips for city
- Free internet access at the reception / business center
- Late check out (upon request and subject to availability until 14:00 clock)
- The voucher is from issue (= day payment) valid for one year and freely transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability of ANIMOD quota.
- Please enter the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
- Combining multiple vouchers is possible.
- Blackout dates: New Year, Easter
About the hotel
Welcome to Prague, welcome to the modern 4 * Hotel Aida!
The 4 * Hotel Aida is Your meeting point in the Hundred Prague. If you stay here, enjoy an unforgettable night in a high quality hotel with style and charm. The hotel boasts a beautiful facility - bright colors and clean lines dominate the appearance. The tastefully furnished rooms have all comforts, are entitled to expect the from a four star hotel. In addition, is the Domiziel convincing centrallyAfter only 5 stops away on the tram to the famous Wenceslas Square! And: A tram stop is in the immediate vicinity.
Explore Prague - history, art, culture and shopping
Sightseeing in Prague, that is Immersion in a thousand year old history. The city is inextricably linked to the Vltava River. About the Charles Bridge runs the so-called Royal Route, a famous tourist route from the city center of Prague Castle. Visit the Old Town Square with Tyn Church, Ungelt, Town Hall and its astronomical clock, and the second medieval castle, Vyšehrad with the St. Peter and Paul's Church. But Prague is also a very lively city, a modern metropolis with numerous theaters, concert halls, showrooms, Museums and galleries.