The UK solar power specialist Photonic Universe Ltd is proud to offer this brand new premium quality 40W 12V solar charging kit with 40W monocrystalline solar panel, 10A 12V/24V solar charge controller, 4 specially designed aluminium brackets with bolts, nuts and washers and 5+2+1=8m of solar cable.
This high quality 40W 12V solar kit is perfect for permanent outdoor use to provide free power either directly, such as powering a fridge, laptop, lights, or for charging a 12V battery to then power various devices for many applications such as in a camper van, boat, shed or farm. It's fitted with 2x5m of cable specially designed for solar panels to carry high currents with negligible power loss. The cable also comes with waterproof MC4 connectors for ease of connectivity.
The kit comes with an advanced 10A 12V/24V solar charge controller designed to protect your battery whilst charging it. The controller uses PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) technology which increases charge acceptance and prolongs the life of your battery. PWM technology can also recover some lost battery capacity. In addition, for your peace of mind, the controller is equipped with the full set of protection functions such as stopping reverse current at night (from the battery back through the solar panel), over charge / discharge, over load, short circuit, reverse polarity etc. Its other features include LED indicators, load work mode and a temperature sensor for compensated charging.
The kit can work with sealed, gel and flooded batteries. The controller can also work in 24V mode, so if you have 24V batteries you can add 1 more similar solar panel (wired in series) to make 24V solar system.
The kit comes with a set of 4 aluminium brackets, nuts, bolts and washers. The brackets have been specially designed for this solar panel and fit perfectly making installation easy for you.
In addition, the package includes 2x1m of solar cable with MC4 connectors to use between the panel and charge controller making the total cable length to the controller 1+5=6m, and 2x2m of solar cable to use between the controller and your battery making the total cable length to your battery 8m. Battery connectors not included. If you use these extra cables, please remove and ignore "+" / "-" labels on them if there are any and follow "+" / "-" signs on cable attached to the solar panel and polarity shown on the front side of solar controller.
Solar panel characteristics:
- Peak power: 40W
- Maximum power voltage: 17.5V
- Maximum power current: 2.28A
- Open circuit voltage: 21.0V
- Short circuit current: 2.50A
- Power allowance range: +/- 5%
- Dimensions: 62 x 54 x 4 cm
- Weight: 5.3 kg
- 4 mounting holes
- 5m of solar cable with MC4 connectors
- Fully automated operation and auto 12/24V selection
- 3 pairs of terminals (input, battery, output)
- LEDs to indicate charging, battery and load
- Temperature sensor for automatic compensation (-30mV/C/12V)
- Over load protection (1.25 times of rated current for 60 sec, 1.5 times of rated current for 5 sec)
- Short circuit protection (3.5 times of rated current)
- Over charge / discharge, overheating and other protection features
- Self-consumption: 6mA max
- Working temperature: -35C to +55C
- Terminals for wire up to 6mm2
- User manual for controller included
If you have any questions about this item or you need our free advice please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
please do not choose "Credit Cards" as a method of payment on eBay (it won't work as eBay doesn't process card payments automatically and assumes you'd go to the seller to process card payment); select "Pay Pal" first, then when Pay Pal asks you to enter login / password information go to the bottom of the page and select "I don't have a Pay Pal account". After that you will be redirected to a Pay Pal page where you can pay by your credit / debit card. In case of any problems with the payment please contact us via our email and we will send you an invoice with the link to pay online securely by your card. If you would like to pay via bank transfer we'll supply our bank details.
- We accept Pay Pal, cheques, credit and debit cards. FOR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS:
- If you are located in the UK you can normally expect the item to arrive within 2-3 business days after dispatch; for other countries it's usually 5-7 business days after dispatch. Please note: customers in the following UK areas will be asked to pay £12 extra shipping charge: Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly, Channel Islands. Non-mainland European customers (Malta, Cyprus, Balearic Islands etc) will be asked to pay £15-£30 extra shipping charge in addition to standard European charge depending on the destination - please ask for a quote in advance. Please do ensure your address is correct.
- We use bubble wrap, polystyrene or robust cardboard to protect the item from damage on its way to you. We often attach a red sticker "Fragile" to make sure your item is handled with care.
- This product is covered by 1 year workmanship warranty. Solar cells are guaranteed to produce at least 90% of nominal power in 10 years and 80% of nominal power in 25 years. In addition, if there's any problem with the item or you change your mind in the first 14 days after receipt of the item we will be happy to either replace it or refund your payment. To be eligible for a refund / replacement, you need to notify us via email / phone within 14 days of receipt that you intend to return the item, request the return address and send the item back within further 7 days at your cost. Please do ensure we receive the item in the same perfect condition and confirm it has not been fitted / used. If there's a problem please let us know immediately.
Photonic Universe Ltd specialises in solar panels, charge controllers, inverters and other solar products and offers them to customers in the UK and other countries. We started our business in the UK in 2009 and since that time gained extensive experience in the solar sector. We strongly believe that solar energy can provide significant benefits to people and we are doing our best to allow you to buy these quality solar products at fair prices. We've had a lot of positive feedback from our customers who are always happy with the quality of our products and services.
For more information feel free to send us a message on eBay or contact us via e-mail email@example.com.