Toll Free (888) 950-2888
Callers outside of the USA please call (949) 333-0001
- Binocular Sliding Head, Offering EIGHT Widefield Magnification Powers
- Sturdy Metal Framework with Separate Coarse & Fine Focus
- Mechanical Stage and Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm
- High Resolution Camera Capturing 640x480 Pixel Images and Streaming Live Videos
- Advanced Editing & Measuring Software Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8
40X-1600X Binocular Microscope + Mech Stage + USB2 Camera
with 0.5X Reduction Lens
You are bidding on a brand new binocular compound microscope with mechanical stage and USB2.0 color digital camera . The microscope provides eight magnification settings, 40X, 64X, 100X, 160X, 400X, 640X, 1000X & 1600X. It comes with a binocular sliding head, two pairs of widefield eyepieces, four Achromatic objectives, coarse & fine focusing, mechanical stage, and electrical illumination system. The camera captures microscope still images or streams real-time live images on your PC screen. It provides 640x480 pixel resolution and is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8. Its built-in reduction lens gives the same field of view images as those seen through eyepieces. With the included user-friendly software, you can edit microscope images in the same way as you use PhotoShop. You can record videos, share images, and save them in BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, PTL and other formats. You can also conduct measurements across images for lengths, angles, areas, and etc. The mechanical stage makes the precise control of slide movements easy, especially under high power magnifications. This microscope is ideal for clinical examination, teaching demonstration, and biological, bacteriological & pharmaceutical researches. It is brand new in factory sealed box.
Brand Name: AmScope Retail Value: $1,300
Our microscopes and accessories are manufactured under the strict
guidelines established under ISO 9001: 2000 Standards.
Certificate number: 3302/200213192.
Click on Pictures for Larger View
- A great affordable binocular compound microscope with mechanical stage and USB digital camera!
- Eight levels of magnification: 40X, 64X,100X, 160X, 400X, 640X, 1000X & 1600X
- 45° inclined 360° rotatable sliding binocular head
- Large stage with stain resistant finish
- Separate coarse & fine focusing
- Fully coated optical system with high resolution
- Crystal clear sharp image
- High quality professional grade microscope
- Great for clinics, vets, doctors and students
- Upward stage stopper to protect slides and objectives
- Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & filters
- Built-in electrical illumination system
- Dual side focusing controls
- Four DIN Achromatic objectives
- Two sets of eyepiece include
- Full optical glass elements
- All metal mechanical components.
- Precise ground glass lenses
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Adjustable diopter on ocular
- Solid metal frame construction with stain resistant enamel finish
- Spare bulb, fuse and a bottle of immersion oil included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standard
- Nosepiece: quadruple
- Head: 45° inclined sliding binocular
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 3-0" (55 - 75mm)
- Wide-field Eyepiece: WF10X/18 and WF20X
- Achromatic Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring), 100X (spring, oil)
- Stage Dimensions: 4-5/16"x 4-3/4" (110x120mm)
- Abbe Condenser: NA=1.25 with iris diaphragm & filter
- Illumination: 20W tungsten bulb, CE certified
- Power Supply: 110V/60Hz (220V/50Hz available)
- Accessories: dust cover, green & blue filters, and a bottle of immersion oil
- Sensor: Aptina MT9V001 CMOS (color)
- Sensor Size: 1/4"
- Resolution: 640X480 (approx. 350,000 pixels)
- Reduction Lens: 0.37X
- Pixel Size: 5.6µm x 5.6µm
- Frame Rate: 30fps @640x480
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64 bit), Mac OS X, Linux
- PC Requirements: CPU equals to Intel Core2 2.8GHz or higher, USB2.0 port
- Advanced software for Windows:
- offers Stitching, EDF, video recording and measurement functions
- conducts measurements for lengths, angles, arcs, areas and etc.
- gives your computer screens the same field of view as your microscope's eyepiece
- saves still images in BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, PTL or other formats
- edit and process microscopy images in a manner similar to PhotoShop
- live video and still image capture can be set in different resolutions simultaneously
- Life-time free software upgrades
- One Microscope Body with Binocular Head
- Four Achromatic DIN objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X and 100X
- One Pair of Widefield WF10X Eyepieces
- One Pair of Widefield WF16X Eyepieces
- One Mechanical Stage
- One 640x480 Pixel USB Microscope Digital Camera
- One CD with Software, Driver and User's Instructions
- Two Color Filters
- One 20W Spare Bulb
- One Pair of Clips
- Dust Cover, Immersion Oil and User's Manual Included
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs
SHIPPING & HANDLING:
- Payment must be received within 7 days after auction ends
- We accept Paypal payment and major credit cards
- We are a SquareTrade verified seller – you are protected up to $750 by eBay and SquareTrade
- You are protected up to $2,000 if you pay through Paypal
- Our microscopes and accessories are manufactured under the strict guidelines established by ISO 9001: 2000 Standards with Certificate No: 3302/200213192. This item comes with 5-year warranty. We carry all the full-coverage warranty services
|We offer 14 days from the date of receipt (verified by tracking information) to request a return on a unit. To do so, please send us a message through eBay member to member messages, with your reason for return, requesting an RMA number.
Refunds for nondefective items requested within 14 days of receipt are less our original shipping and handling costs. Note, we offer free shipping within the 48 continental U.S. states on many items, which means we pay the courier to take the item to you--it is this cost that is recovered from your refund on a return. Defective items will not be subject to this deduction, however if the returned unit is tested working on return, the refund will be subject to the deduction.
Note that shipping costs are borne by the customer. Returns requested after 14 days are not valid, and any returns sent without an RMA number will be returned to sender at the sender's expense. Also, please insure all items shipped back, as damage to items by the courier during the return shipment to us are not covered otherwise.
Please keep all original packing materials, as they are required for return (or a restocking fee will also be charged). Returned items must be in new/usable condition unless defective on arrival to you.
|We, AmScope, provide all warranty services. Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help by messaging us from the store you purchased the product from.
- Five Year Warranty for Microscopes - All our microscopes come with a five (5) year factory warranty against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
- One Year Warranty for Accessories - All our microscope accessories (USB cameras, illuminators, illumination, dust covers, and etc.) come with a one (1) year warranty.
Note: Buyers bear the cost of shipping and handling cost round trip for warranty services. Warranty does not cover consumable accessories and parts such as bulbs.
Warranty service times vary throughout the year, and are processed in a first come, first serve manner, when parts are available and in stock. Most repairs/replacements are done within 1-2 weeks, however if there is a long line during the busy season, or if your parts need to be ordered from our manufacturer, processing times can be up to 6-8 weeks. We appreciate your patience and understand everyone has a critical need for their unit, and do everything we can to ensure that these requests are handled as quickly as possible.
|Refunds for nondefective items in resalable condition requested within 14 days of receipt are less our original shipping and handling costs. Note, we offer free shipping within the 48 continental U.S. states on many items, which means we pay the courier to take the item to you--it is this cost that is recovered from your refund on a return.
Also note that return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns requested after 14 days are not accepted, and any returns sent without an RMA number will be returned to sender at the sender's expense.
Please be insure all items shipped back, as an item received back to us with damage will be returned to sender to file a claim with the courier. Items damaged in transit are not covered by us.
Please keep all original packing materials, as they are required for return (or a restocking fee will also be charged). Returned items must be in new/usable condition unless when received back.
|For defective items or any missing items from your order, please contact us right away to let us know of the issue.
We only allow the 14 day period (from the date of receipt of the item in the mail) to report such issues--any items missing after that time frame will need to be purchased, and any defective items will be treated as warranty issues for repair or replacement only (no returns for refund).
For missing items and broken items, we do require a picture of the shipping label on the box, and of the items that arrived with your unit for verification before we can send any missing items or replacements to you.
|To initiate an RMA, please send us a message through the store you purchased it from. Include your order number, reason for return, and if any pictures are required for your claim, please include them also.
From there, we will process within 24-72 hours, and if approved, issue you an RMA number and instructions on where to mail your unit back to. If qualifying for return shipping covered by us (for defective items within 14 days of receipt), your return label may take another 24-48 hours to process and be received in your email inbox.
Follow the issued instructions, and once received, we will process the item in, and check to ensure everything is there. We will contact you when the item is ready for return shipping (if a warranty request), or simply issue your refund with the appropriate deductions (if any) once processed.
Processing is done first come, first serve, and can take between 1-4 weeks to process (depending on how many requests we currently have in queue). We thank you for your patience while we work on your request.
- We are an ID Verified seller
- We are a SquareTrade verified seller
- We have been on eBay since 2002
Accessories listed below are compatible with above microscope. They can boost the microscope with extra features. |
Click on the pictures of the items you are interested in for detail or purchase.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION !!!
As buying precision instruments like microscopes or microscope accessories can be a big investment, it is very important to buy them from a dependable and well-established company. Hundreds of individual generic microscope sellers on eBay have disappeared during the past several years. As a result, we frequently receive phone calls and emails from the customers they left behind looking to buy additional accessories for their microscope, or asking for help on how to use, maintain, or fix their instruments. Though we try, it is often difficult to help the owners of these generic microscopes since their products have no brand name to identify them by, and thus no way to tell whether or not they were made up to industry standards. We feel very sorry for those who are left with a nonfunctional microscope only one or two years after their purchase due to a small problem such as a broken part or a blown fuse. Therefore, it is incredibly important to buy your microscope from a reputable company that is able to provide customers with both low prices, and full warranty services. We here at Precision*World know that a quality microscope can last for decades, and that most problems buyers encounter can be solved over the phone. As a result we at Precision*World strive to provide our customers with the best technical support service anywhere. Precision*World is an eBay seller you can trust. Our commitment to answering your questions and solving your problems are second to none. We have been in microscope business for more than twenty years and have been on eBay since 2002. We carry only AmScope name brand instruments, guaranteeing our customers the highest standard of quality, responsibility, and dependability. We have a full line of products, more than 2,000 listings for AmScope microscopes and accessories, to ensure that you will always be able to find what you are looking for. Rest assured that Precision*World and AmScope will be here for many years to come to assist you in your microscope needs. || |
Copyright © 2009 reserved, Precision*World