Details about 445nm A140 Blue Laser Diode Max Output 1.5-2WSee original listing
New other (see details)
25 Feb, 2011 06:18:58 GMT
Approximately £32.70(including postage)
Saint Louis, MO, United States
1/1Feedback on our suggestions
|Condition:||New other (see details)|
Listing is for a single XJ-A140 diode.
Diodes are extracted using a no heat method from a new projector. They have been tested while still in the array and are in working condition. Don't be fooled by the listings offering the lens out of the projector. It is worthless to you. But if you would like one just put a note and I will include it.
Check out the projects I have done with these diodes
DTR's Tutorials-Reviews-Testing-Modifications Compilation
If you need a driver I have them in stock as well. Out of stock will have more drives soon.
Prewired Micro FlexDrive V5 for 445nm Diode
If you don't want to press your diode in a module or solder leads to it check this link for one pressed in a module with leads attached. Just add driver, host and heatsink.
445nm A140 Blue Laser Diode In Aixiz Module W/Leads
I also have a 3 pack special listing for $135 plus shipping.
3 Pack 445nm A140 Blue Laser Diode
Also I have a 3 pack pressed in modules with leads attached special listing for $165 plus shipping.
3 pack 1W 445nm A140 Blue Laser Diode Module W/Leads
Here is a graph test of these diodes I did.
Power graph of 445nm diodes!
Also here is the Pinout for the diode
Domestic orders will go out USPS First Class with Delivery confirmation.
International orders will go out Priority Mail.
Here are some 2W units I have personally built with these diodes.
2.1W 32650 Ehgemus RPL Host
2W MCU-C88 Q5 26650 Host
2W 445 DTR Frankenstein Ultrafire RL-2088 Handheld Host
2.1W Ehgemus 26500 Alien Host
2W SAIK SA-305 26650 Host W/Massive Mohrenberg Heatsink
By purchasing these diodes you are agreeing to the following.
- You are over 18 years of age .
- You understand that these components that are mentioned above are dangerous when not properly assembled into a finished product.
- You will use these as components and properly incorporate them into a finished product.
- You will use these diodes/modules in a safe and responsible manner and for a legal purpose.
- You are legally responsible for the use of these components, improper use of these components or their end products.
- You are legally responsible for any injury to anybody resulting from the use of or assembly of these components or their finished products.
- You Accept this diode/module as a COMPONENT for integration in a system of YOUR OWN design and will be legally responsible from any and all LIABILITIES These Diodes and Modules are sold solely as a component for incorporation into the customer's end products. Therefore, this diode/module is exempt from compliance with the appropriate requirements of FDA 21CFR, section 1040.10 and 1040.11 for complete products.