- For shaping or removing stock from materials including plastics, fibreglass, plaster, laminates, non-ferrous metals, wood and tiles.
- Ideal for home DIY, car bodyshop and anything else
- Diamond File Set
- 5 piece set
- This product is part of our Motionperformance Essentials Repair & Restore Range
- New to 2013! Expected to be a BEST SELLER!
- High Quality Branded Product (Please note this quality not like other cheap and flimsy options you may see on eBay)
- CHEAPEST ONLINE!
- Free UK Delivery
Statistics claim 1 in 7 cars has sustained minor to medium bodywork damage
product is part of our
The damage usually affects door mirrors, wheel arches, bumpers and the lower and middle side bodywork and can be categorised mainly as scuffs, scratches and small dents. The traditional approach to repairing this would be to go to a body shop or contact your local mobile franchise repair man.
This approach will be expensive as labour costs make up the biggest cost of any repair or restoration work. If you consider making an insurance claim you know this will increase your renewal fee and affect your no claim status. So if your vehicle suffers any minor damage to body, bumper or paintwork and you repair it yourself you will save a considerable amount of money. The repairing procedure is quite straightforward however it is cloaked in "trade talk/jargon" that most people don't understand and are intimidated by.
Our Vehicle Repair & Restoration product range has been developed to provide an effective and economic solution to repairing typical vehicle damage as mentioned above.
If you are prepared to put in a bit of time and effort a saving of up to about 80% can be achieved which will both improve your vehicle's appearance and increase its resale value.
The fillers are easy to apply, sand and paint and are supplied in retail packaging for maximum impact and come with detailed instructions that are simple and straight forward to follow.
You can find the whole range in our eBay shop (Breakdown & Repair Accessories)