With the iPad camera connection kit, you can easy download the
photos from digit camera to your iPad and share them with your
family and friends.
The kit has 2 connectors, each with different interface.
slot. The USB port doesn't support 3G iphone, but it supports
external keyboards, U-Disk,Card Reader, camera,mp3,mp4.
Using the SD(HC), MS DUO, M2, T-flash card card slots your Ipad1
or Ipad2 can imports photos from these cards easily.
Your iPad automatically opens the photos after you making a
connection, which enables you choose the pictures you want to
import. When you sync iPad to your PC or Mac, the photos are
added to your PC photo library. Using the USB cable or directly,
iPad and camera connection kit support JPEG, RAW formats and so
●Compatability: For iPad 1/iPad 2 series
●5 in 1 camera connection kit + SD(HC), MS DUO, MMC, M2, T-FLASH (TF) card reader for iPad, iPad 2
●This item gives you two ways to import photos and videos from a digital camera: using your camera's USB cable or directly from an SD(HC), MS DUO, MMC, M2, T-FLASH (TF) card.
●Can connect any large current USB devices,such as camera, keyboard, mobile harddisk etc.
●The Card Reader slot is compatible with Secure Digital (Standard
SD and SDHC) memory cards, Mini and Micro SD are supported
when used with an adapter to fit the slot(adpter not included, MMC
cards are also supported. It can also work with
1, When there is problem , please check your issue by following steps:
- What did your iPad said? When you plug in, no response at all?
- If it pop-up a window "IPAD do not support this accessory", just close the window and ignore it. Follow regular step would be fine.
- Due to the arch reverse of iPad 2, please make sure the kit is well connect.
- Please make sure the switch button is in the correct position.You might need to press the switch button harder, make it be at the end of the position.
- Please make sure the photo/video format is supported by iPad 2.
- Please make sure the photos/videos are in folder named: "DCIM" (not sub-folder)
- If you try above and still does not work, please restart your iPad by pressing OFF button for 10 seconds.
2, iPad request about working current of external components
--60MA while connecting
--100MA while copy (SD)
--100MA while plug in USB
For current caused issue, please change a smaller current device.
If this still couldn't solve your question, please contact us for refund. Please do not directly open a case or leave neutral/negative feedback.
3, Q: Can I use the connection kit to copy my iPad photos out to other device?
A: NO, the camera connection kit could only copy in or delete.
●1 x 5-in-1 connection kit cable for iPad and iPad 2
Note: We will repackage this item to reduce shipping weight paper and bag waste. We guaranty the item will be well treated and protected. Let's protect the environment together!
|United States||Rate of arrival||9%||50%||35%||5%||1%||Resend or refund|
|Canada, Australia||Rate of arrival||4%||45%||43%||6%||2%||Resend or refund|
|United Kingdom||Rate of arrival||7%||46%||44%||2%||1%||Resend or refund|
|Europe (Exclude UK)||Rate of arrival||2%||38%||45%||11%||4%||Resend or refund|
|Others||Rate of arrival||3%||38%||48%||8%||3||Resend or refund|