Genuine Sheepskin Chamois Leather
Our Genuine chamois leathers are a unique and natural product. Selected sheepskins are 100% cod oil tanned to give the luxurious, golden, soft finish that can absorb six times its weight of water as well as dirt. The Chamois are manufactured in the traditional method to ensure high performance and durability and allows you to clean with a streak free shine.
We strongly believe in supporting the UK manufacturing industry. To that end we have carefully selected a leading British manufacturer and supplier of chamois leathers to ensure that you receive a genuine quality product that conforms to British and international Standards.
There are cheaper imported products available on the market but beware these may not be genuine chamois as they are often produced using inferior methods and won’t have the durability that our leathers have.
The Chamois is super soft, solid not stitched and with no holes and supplied with after care instructions.
Please note that due to this being a natural shape of the skins all sizes stated are approximate. Please also note that the size stated for the leather chamois is the area of measurement. The dimension does NOT relate to the actual Width or Length of the chamois nor is it a square cut. This means that if you have ordered a 2.5 square ft chamois for example, you will receive a chamois that is 2.5sq ft in area, not 2.5ft in length and 2.5 ft in width.
5.50 sq ft area
5.00 sq ft area
4.50 sq ft area
4.00 sq ft area
3.50 sq ft area
3.00 sq ft area
2.50 sq ft area
2.00 sq ft area
1.50 sq ft area
Please see our other items as we offer a wide range of leather handbags,
purses, gloves, wallets and belts.
We are more than happy to combine postage on
multiple purchases so buy with confidence knowing that the more you buy the
more you save. Combined postage will be calculated and any excess will be
refunded via paypal automatically when the item is dispatched.
So please check out my other items!
Thank you for looking!
Caring for your Chamois Leather:The best way to look after your chamois is to rinse it well with warm water and lather it with a bar of soap (just an ordinary bar of soap as you would use to wash your hands). Rinse the soap and dirt from the chamois under warm water and lather the soap in again. Without rinsing in clean water, squeeze it dry and leave the skin to dry naturally, away from direct heat. Leaving the soap in the skin helps to keep it supple and soft. The next time you need to use your chamois, rinse it in warm water, squeeze it dry and it is ready for use.
· We accept the following methods of payment - PayPal and Cheques.
· Full Immediate Payment is required on any purchase.
· Items will only be dispatched on receipt of cleared funds.
· Price advertised is for mainland UK only. For other areas, please contact us with your location before buying and we will inform you of the correct postage price.
· All Items will automatically include postal insurance.
· If you order before 10.30am then your item will be dispatched the same working day. Orders placed after 10.30am will be dispatched the next working day. This may vary slightly during busy periods i.e., Bank Holidays.
· Items will be dispatched using either Royal Mail or Courier 3-5 day’s service, dependant on size and weight. You will be notified of the method of delivery once your item has been dispatched.
· If you want to receive your item any sooner then we will be happy to quote you a price to upgrade.
· Unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for any delay in delivery once the item has been dispatched. We will, however, always try to assist you with any delivery problems.
· The Royal Mail will only accept an item as lost after 15 Business days. If you do not receive the item within 15 Business days we will send a replacement.
· In the event that there is a problem with your purchase please contact us prior to leaving feedback, as we will always endeavour to rectify any problems.
· Items can be returned within 7 days. All items that are returned must be in their original condition with all labels / tags / packaging intact.
· Please email us before sending an item back so that we can track your order to ensure a speedy refund/exchange.
· The buyer is responsible for any return postage.
· If you wish to return your item we will gladly issue a refund for the initial cost. The refund will not include any original postage charges incurred.
· Any Refunds or Exchanges on Free Postage items will incur a restocking charge equivalent to the actual postage and packaging costs of sending the item to you in the first instance. The cost will be advised as soon as you let us know you wish to return an item but should not be any more than 18% of the item cost apart from belts where the restocking fee will be £2.30.
Terms of Sale
· If you wish to contact us please email us via ebay. We will endeavour to reply to any email queries within 24 hours.
· If paying by cheque your item will only be dispatched once your cheque has cleared. Please allow 5 working days for this.
· We hope that you will be pleased with your purchase. You can buy with confidence knowing that we offer a 7 day satisfaction guarantee on all products. If you’re not completed satisfied with your order please contact us in the first instance within 7 days of receipt and then return the item to us in its original condition for a refund.
· As Customer satisfaction is paramount to our business, we have made it our aim to provide you with top quality merchandise at a sensible price.