ADATA 512MB Premier DDR U-DIMM PC3200 400Mhz Non-ECC RAM Memory Upgrade
ITEM DESCRIPTION :
For a variety of computer configurations, the quality and capacity of RAM (Random-access memory) modules affect system stability and execution speed a great deal. ADATA Premier Series memory modules are designed specifically to boost overall computer performance and ensure the stability of your systems. In thorough conformance with the industry standards, the Premier Series memory modules are stringently tested to ensure their compatibility and reliability, making them your first choice for memory upgrades in terms of quality and affordability. Choosing the Premier Series for your memory upgrade is a wise, worry-free decision that is backed by the same lifetime warranty that comes with all ADATA memory modules.
The ADATA Premier Series DDR 400MHz for desktops is a module composed of CMOS Double Data Rate SDRAM in TSOP (Thin Small Outline Packaging) or BGA (Ball Grid Array) packaging on a 184-pin glass-epoxy printed circuit board. Running at 2.5 volts and 400MHz of the clock, the transmission bandwidth can achieve up to 3,200 MB/s by PC-3200 specification. The Premier Series DDR 400MHz modules are available in two capacities: 512 MB and 1 GB.
ADATA strictly adheres to quality standards, including those set by JEDEC (the Joint Electron Devices Engineering Council) and ISO9001. ADATA makes certain that the stability and performance of every memory module meets the highest quality criteria. Part of this process includes stringent testing of each memory module, requiring a 100% burn-in test score, thus ensuring compatibility and reliability with all major-brand motherboards. Choosing ADATA Premier Series products is the cost-effective solution for memory upgrade, due to the assured quality in compatibility and reliability.
Features and Specifications
- RAM Memory Upgrade for Desktop PC
- Capacity: 512MB (512MB x 1)
- Package: 184-pin DIMM PC3200 400MHz DDR
- Unbuffered NON-ECC CL=3 2.5V
- High Quality Grade A Memory with a Lifetime Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- ADATA 512MB Premier DDR U-DIMM PC3200 400Mhz Non-ECC RAM Memory Upgrade
*VAT is included in the sale price.
|About Us||Payment||Shipping||Returns||Contact Us|
Memory Yard is a trading name of Vida IT Limited. We are a fully registered company, CRO 482483. VAT ID: IE9749066M. We have over 8 years experience dealing in memory products and supplies. We work direct with the memory manufacturers, buying in bulk and passing the savings onto the buyer. For us, the customer is our number one priority, you are our most important asset. Vida, which is spanish for (Life), is an intregal part of our mission statement. We want to offer you IT products which can be advantageous to your lifestyle. We strive to make buying electronics hassle free and easy by giving you, the buyer, honest and concise information.
Why Buy from Us?
1. We are a fully VAT registered company.
2. Years of experience dealing with memory professionals
3. We buy in bulk so we can pass the savings onto you, the customer.
4. Massive range of memory products to suit all devices.
5. Brilliant after sales support on all products
We are always interested in your opion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or feedback.
Payment on items is expected within 3 days from the date of sale. After 7 days, we will start the unpaid item process to reclaim fees. If you purchase an item by mistake please contact us immediately. Please note that payment made by PayPal e-Cheques typically take 12 days to clear.
We accept the following method of payments:
Paypal: Vida IT Limited is a Paypal Verified customer . Customers can pay for items securely through paypal, easily and quickly. This is our perferred method of payment. PayPal Buyer Protection will provide coverage for the buyer, at no additional cost.
Credit Card: We accept Visa, Mastercard and Laser card as payment for all orders. The contact number will be sent in the purchase confirmation email. Please call this number if you wish to pay by card.
Postal Orders: We accept postal orders for all our items. We are happy to accept postal orders in all currencies. Postal orders are made payable to "Vida IT Ltd."
Bank Draft: We accept bank drafts for all order purchases. We accept bank drafts in all currencies. Bank drafts can be made out to "Vida IT Ltd."
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHEQUES.
If you have any questions or queries about payment please email us at email@example.com.
We ship worldwide. All orders are dispatched within 24 hours of payment clearing. All UK orders are dispatched from Northern Ireland. All Irish orders are dispatched from Dublin. This ensures the quickest delivery time to both locations. Unverified or Unconfirmed paypal addresses may encounter a holding period, please ensure that your paypal account is verified before purchasing as this will reduce delays. We reserve the right not to ship to unconfirmed addresses.
Insurance can be purchased on all items. In the unlikely event of a lost item, an INF form must be completed, signed and returned to us. We will then forward this to the post office for investigation and a claim can be made. We take buyer fraud very seriously. All lost items will be fully investigated.
Please allow 10 working days for items to arrive before contacting us. Delivery time within Ireland is usually 2-3 days after dispatch. Delivery to UK 2-3 working days, delivery to Worldwide 5-10 working days depending on location. We will not ship to alternative addresses. Please change your ebay address if you wish for us to ship to an alternative address. This is to avoid fraud.
Items can be returned to Vida IT Limited within 14 days of receipt. Once this period has passed, we will only accept defective items covered under warranty.
- If an item is defective and not in working condition on arrival, please notify us within 7 days of receipt. We will issue you with return authorisation number for the item. All returned items must be returned in their original packaging and free from esthetic damage. Please include your name, ebay ID, email and reason for return in the email. Please carefully repack the item and return by registered post.
- All returned items will be tested and if found to be defective, a replacement item will be shipped to the buyer at the sellers expense. If a suitable replacement is not available, a full refund of the purchase price will be issued. Shipping, handling and insurance fees are non-refundable.
- If an item is found to be free from defects, the item will be returned to the buyer at the buyer's expense. Please note that the buyer is responsibe for any incurring costs in this instance. Please insure fully that the item is defective before returning.
If you have any questions or feedback you can contact us by the following methods:
1. eBay Messaging Service: This is our preferred method of contact. We strive to answer all messages within 24 hours of receipt.
2. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org We strive to answer all emails within 24 hours.
3. Phone UK: All UK customers can contact us on 020 3239 7389 Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm GMT
4. Phone Ireland: All Irish customers can contact us on 01 8831843 Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm GMT
5. By Post: We can be contacted by post to:
Vida IT Limited
Unit 3D, Santry Hall Indsutrial Estate