0800 028 3326
01924 450 444
01924 45 88 55
MADE IN THE UK!!!!!!!!!!!
** FREE NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY ON UK MAINLAND** IF ORDERED BEFORE 11AM
PLEASE NOTE ALL OUR ORDERS BEFORE 11 ARE DESPATCHED THE SAME DAY, DELIVERIES ARE 95% NEXT DAY, SOME DO FALL OVER IN TO THE SECOND DAY
PLEASE LEAVE A CONTACT NUMBER WHEN YOU PURCHASE
MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS 8” INCH DEEP OVERALL MATTRESS
2” 65KG/M3 HIGH DENSITY MEMORY FOAM
6” HIGH DENSITY REFLEX FOAM
8” INCH DEEP OVERALL MATTRESS
2 FREE MEMORY FOAM PILLOWS WORTH £49.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FREE WASHABLE ZIP COVER
** FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY ANYWHERE ON UK MAINLAND**
(DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURES CUTTING OUT THE MIDDLE MAN)
Benefits to your body using memory foam
1. HEAD support of the head will encourage the neck muscles to relax and prevent tension headaches.
2. BACK Correct alignment of the spine lowers back pain.
3. PELVIS & HIPS The foam moulds to the contours of the body reducing the risk of swollen hip joints or an aching pelvic area.
4. LOWER LEG & HEELS Circulatory problems which cause swollen calves or feet is prevented by spreading pressure, chaffing and soreness is also avoided.
5. ALLERGY SUFFERERS Superb for people with Asthma as the foam is Anti-microbial and dust mite preventative, the covers can also be removed for easy regular cleaning.
- High density memory foam
- Contours to your body's natural shape
- Full head to toe anatomical support
- Relieves pressure points across the body
- Promotes good blood circulation
- Hand-tufted mattress in a Quality Cover
- Suitable for any type of standard size bed base
- Fully compliant with all UK fire regulations
- 8 inches thick overall (20.5cm)
- 2 inches of 65KG/M3 memory foam (5.1)cm
- 6 inches of reflex foam (15.4)
- vacum packed and rolled for easy distribution
free delivery is not to aberdeen, Grampians, Highlands, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands
Goods need to be returned in original condition and packaging. If unpacked or unrolled a £30 handling fee will be charged. It is the buyers responsibility to return unwanted goods within 7 days of purchase. If the goods need to be collected by ourselves there will also be a £40 collection charge. The items must be unused. All damaged goods will be exchanged and all mattresses and beds carry a one year warranty.