Vogel's PFW6856 TV Wall Mount
Commercial Grade - Designed Specifically For Very Large Flat Screen TV's
The Vogel's PFW 6856 is a commercial grade large Flat Screen articulating wall mount manufactured by Premier Mounts and distributed in the UK by Vogel’s.
Two of the world’s leading mount manufacturers have brought a product to market which has been specifically designed to safely support 80-90” TV/Monitor’s.
The Vogel’s PFW6856 is a commercial grade product which has been specifically designed for commercial environments such as corporate, education & healthcare, or indeed any other settings that will expose it to heavy use and where safety is paramount. As a commercial grade product is has been built with stronger, more durable materials than its consumer-grade counterparts.
The positive and negative tilt adjustment on this mount allows it to be installed level and plumb. The dual articulating arms allow even the heaviest display (up to 227kg) to be pulled away from the wall for service or alignment. The mount features a 90 degree rotation which allows the display to be installed in landscape, portrait or any other position in between.
Data Sheet Click Here
CAD File Click Here
Dimensional Drawing Click Here
Product Manual Click Here
Min. TV size: 80"
Max. TV size: 90"
Turn (°) 90
( Tilt (°) +/- 4
Width of Bracket: 940mm
Height of Bracket: 1643mm
600x800mm (min), 1511x888 (max)
360° Rotating function for easy landscape-portrait position change. Perfect for recessed installations.
3 pivot points
Turn, tilt and reach functions
Main Color Black
10 Year Manufacturer Backed Warranty
FREE Mainland UK Delivery (signed for delivery with courier)
FREE Manufacturer Backed 10 Year Warranty
TV is NOT included.
This product is manufactured by Premier Mounts under their model number, AM501. Premier Mounts has been trading for over 30 years and continues to be the industry leader and innovator for commercial grade flat-panel TV mounts.
June 2013: Premier Mounts appointed Vogel's as the exclusive distributor for this product in the UK and Europe. Under that agreement it has been re-branded the Vogel's PFW6856. The product is the same in every way.
Will my TV/Monitor fit this Wall Mount: 3 Step Guide
(1) Your TV/Monitor must have a diagonal screen size (corner to corner) between 80-90"
(2) Your TV/Monitor must weigh 227kg or less.
(3) The four threaded mounting holes (known as VESA) on the back of your TV/Monitor must be;
600x800mm (min) to 1511x888 (max)
Markets & Applications:
Corporate, Trade Shows/Exhibitions, Retail, Residential, Digital Signage, Education, Hospitality, Entertainment & Gaming, Security, Healthcare, Rental & Staging
Model: PFW6856 (AM501)
We have years of experience and endeavour to use that to make sure that you get the right product for your particular requirements. That could be a TV mount for the home, a TV trolley with full wheelchair access for the classroom or a TV stand for your retail window.
We can generally confirm over the phone or by e-mail whether a particluar TV will fit a certain mount.
Our overall aim is for you to get the best product for your needs, at the Best Price we can offer, delivered quickly by courier and backed up by a dedicated level of customer service.
We offer an honest, trustworthy, reliable and cost effective service. You can speak to us at a time convenient to you.
We look forward to speaking with you.
Commercial Grade Products:
Commercial-grade products are generally designed for commercial environments such as corporate, education & healthcare, or indeed any other settings that expose products to heavy use. Commercial-grade products are typically built with stronger, more durable materials and are consequently more expensive than their consumer-grade counterparts.
Commercial customers can certainly purchase consumer-grade products if their budget requires it (and consumers can purchase commercial-grade products if they choose to do so). However, consumer-grade products are intended for more leisurely use, so are not as durable and are likely to require more frequent repair or replacement, which may not save money in the long run.
BigTVMounts offer a range of commercial grade TV wall mounts, stands and trolleys from manufacturers such as Premier Mounts, Vogels's & Loxit. All these products are commercial grade, they are premium products in terms of both quality and design and they all come with a manufacturer backed lifetime warranty.
Safe, Quality Assured Products: All our products are manufactured only where quality of products can be 100% guaranteed. They are built from high quality, cold rolled steel, to ensure strength and endurance. They are tested to hold four times the stated weight capacity and the TV trolleys and stands are tested at a 15º tipping angle at maximum weight. Selected products hold safety certifications certifications including UL, ETL Intertek, OSHPD, and Division of State Architects of California
100% Secure Payment: Paypal is the fastest, easiest and most secure method of payment online. Paypal works together with Visa & Mastercard offering instant secure payments.
Excellent Customer Service: Customer service is very important to us. While nobody can be completely mistake free, we will always make it our business to make sure you are completely satisfied.
* This item is shipped by courier
* A signature is required upon delivery
* A tracking number can be supplied, if required
* ALL our pricing includes FREE delivery
* Orders are normally shipped within 1 business day on a Next Day Delivery basis
* 1 business day for order processing.
* Next Working Delivery for Main Land UK shipments.
* 1 - 7 business days for International shipments.
For additional information on shipping, please don't hesitate to contact us.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT METHODS
* Bank Transfer
* Postal Orders
For information on sending Bank Transfer & Postal Order payments please contact us.
Returns, Exchanges or Faulty Goods: As per the Distance Selling Regulations you have a legal right to cancel your order within seven working days following delivery of any item purchased from bigTVMounts. As part of our ongoing commitment to excellent customer service we have extended this return window to 14 days from delivery.
How to Return or Exchange an item;
(1) Please inform us of your intention to return or exchange your order on 0845 459 0015 or through eBay within 14 working of delivery. Contact us later than this and a refund or exchange might not be possible, depending on the item.
(2) Goods must be returned to us within seven days of your notice to return or exchange an item to us.
(3) All goods to be returned in a new and unused perfect condition together with a copy of your original receipt, order number and your contact details.
(4) All goods are returned at your own expense unless the item is deemed faulty or incorrect, where we will refund the cost on receipt of the goods.
(5) Providing the goods are received back in an unused condition and in their original packaging with all accessories, you will receive a refund within 14 days of the product being delivered back to us.
(6) If you feel the goods are faulty please contact us immediately and we will then contact you to resolve the matter, the above conditions also apply.
(7) We recommend that all items returned to us to be sent Royal Mail special delivery with insurance paid as a minimum. Please return products to the following address;
30 Rosslyn Road
* Virtually all the Commercial Grade products we supply come with a Manufacturer Backed Lifetime Warranty, unless otherwise stated. Warranty will not be valid if the defect was caused by customers abuse, negligence, or mishandling.
For additional information on returns & warranty, please don't hesitate to contact us.
EBAY FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. Can I get speak to someone before I buy?
Call 0845 459 0015 or 07923 469112 and speak to someone at a time that suits you, 7 days a week, till late. Contact us through eBay anytime.
Q. Do you offer VAT invoices?
If required, we are happy to supply VAT invoices
Q. Do your products come with a Warranty?
Virtually all our Commercial Grade products come with a Manufacturer Backed Lifetime Warranty. Everything else comes with at least a 12 month warranty.
Q. Do you just ship products within the UK?
We ship many products throughout Europe and Worldwide shipping is available. Please contact us for pricing.