8x10 APEX SHED - EXTRA TALL, SHIPLAP, ALL T&G
Size 8' x 10'. These spacious and heavy duty workshops are traditionally made with large rigid panels and a minimum height of 6'4" at the lowest point inside. Standard features include shiplap wall cladding with a tongued and grooved floor and roof. Other luxury features include green mineral felt and subsantial double doors with a key lock and diagonal bracing. The picture shows the standard 8' x 10' shed. Instructions are supplied for easy DIY self assembly.
The walls of these sheds are interchangeable and the window can be located to either side. This can be decided on site and does not need to be specified when ordering. The doors are in the narrower wall.
- Delivery is normally between 3 and 5 weeks after order
- The prices include delivery throughout mainland England and Wales except for the parts of the south west.
- The prices do not include delivery to DT, EX, PL, SA, TQ and TR postcodes
- The prices include delivery throughout Southern Scotland including all DG, EH, G, KA, ML and TD postcodes
- The prices do not include delivery to Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, the Scilly Isles, the Scottish Islands or Northern Scotland including AB, DD, FK, IV, KA, KY, KW, PA and PH postcodes
- Delivery may be up to a week longer in remote areas e.g. North Wales
SPECIALIST DELIVERY SERVICE: Delivery is by specialist trained staff in dedicated vehicles, unlike other budget price buildings which are delivered by national carriers. Carriers cause much more damage and they normally refuse to carry glass. Their prices are based on weight and pack sizes so buildings delivered by outside carriers are made in small and flimsy lightweight sections using less wood. The windows are normally glazed with plastic instead of glass. The floor and roof are normally made with man made boards instead of tongued and grooved boards. The benefits of our specialist delivery service include much less damage, larger panels and heavier construction.
ACCESS REQUIREMENTS: The traditional construction in large panels is a quality feature of this building but at some sites this can present an access problem. The largest panel is approximately 8' x 10'. If you have any concerns regarding the access at your property please contact us.
CUSTOM MADE BUILDING: This building is individually custom made to order. It may therefore not be possible to cancel an order after the manufacturing process has started without incurring reasonable charges.
- These sheds include immersion treatment with preservative as standard
- Traditional construction in large rigid panels, which ensures a neater appearance, greater strength and easier assembly than other budget priced DIY workshops
- The windows can be positioned in either side wall
- Windows glazed with glass (no plastic, acrylic, perspex or styrene)
- Substantial ex 2" thick planed framework to walls, floor and roof
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved shiplap wall cladding (finished size after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved floor boards (finished size after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved roof boards (finished size after machining)
- No chipboard, plywood, OSB or other man made boards or sheet materials
- Green mineral felted roof
- Key locking double doors with horizontal ledges and diagonal braces
- Double hinged doors 5'11" high (1800mm)
- Internal eaves height at the lowest point inside 6'4" (1940mm)
- Minimum base size 7'10" wide x 9'9" long (2375mm x 2975mm)
SUMMER GARDEN BUILDINGS
- We are a leading UK retailer of garden buildings with a reputation for quality, service and value.
- We were established in 1981 with a retail show centre in Norwich, Norfolk.
- We supply and install a superb range of wooden sheds, summerhouses, home offices, garden rooms, log cabins, childrens playhouses, greenhouses, gazebos, concrete garages and DIY conservatories throughout the UK.
- Click here to find out more About Us.
- Click here to see our Terms and Conditions.
PHONE US FREE 7 DAYS A WEEK ON 0800 9777 828
YOU CAN PHONE US FREE 7 DAYS A WEEK
- Expert advisers available 7 days a week.
- Lines are open from 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Saturday.
- Lines are open from 10.30am to 4.30pm on Sundays.
- Lines are open from 10.30am to 4.30pm on Bank Holidays.
- Your call will be answered by one of our experienced showcentre advisers, 7 days a week.
- With fewer advisers available at weekends we may not always be able to answer your call.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister