The fifth volume, part two of A Song of Ice and Fire, the greatest fantasy epic of the modern age. GAME OF THRONES is now a major Sky Atlantic TV series from HBO, featuring a stellar cast.
The future of the Seven Kingdoms hangs in the balance.
In King’s Landing the Queen Regent, Cersei Lannister, awaits trial, abandoned by all those she trusted; while in the eastern city of Yunkai her brother Tyrion has been sold as a slave. From the Wall, having left his wife and the Red Priestess Melisandre under the protection of Jon Snow, Stannis Baratheon marches south to confront the Boltons at Winterfell. But beyond the Wall the wildling armies are massing for an assault…
On all sides bitter conflicts are reigniting, played out by a grand cast of outlaws and priests, soldiers and skinchangers, nobles and slaves. The tides of destiny will inevitably lead to the greatest dance of all.
- Paperback: 592 pages
- Publisher: Harper Voyager; paperback / softback edition (15 Mar 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0007466072
- ISBN-13: 978-0007466078
- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 19.7 cm
Free Delivery on all items.
Terms of sale:
· Your purchase will normally arrive within three to five working days, but please allow up to seven working days for delivery.
· All our items are brand new and are shipped directly to you from third-party suppliers. Please be aware that your address details will be passed on to fulfil your order and, by purchasing this item, you are agreeing to this process.
· Please note that the image of any book covers shown by eBay may differ from the cover on the actual item. Publishers change their covers frequently and we will send the latest edition of the item that is available.
· Please note that suppliers may send multiple orders separately.
· We can only accept payment via PayPal.
· Communication is everything; please let us know immediately if you have any problems or concerns. We want you to be happy with this transaction.
· Before leaving negative or neutral feedback please give us the opportunity to put things right. To contact us, please use the contact seller link on this page.
- Returns Accepted
- After receiving the item, your buyer should cancel the purchase within: 14 days
- Return postage will be paid by: Buyer
- Additional returns policy details: Changed your mind? All returns accepted providing item is in sealed package, as originally received by buyer. Full refund given if item is returned as stated above. Buyer pays return postage.
Thanks for looking. Please check out our other items. J