CONTAINS THE SEVEN ORIGINAL FILMS ON DVD!
- Music Videos
- Original Theatrical Trailers
- Wes Craven Audio Commentary (first film only)
- Interactive Menu
- Scene Access
Nightmare On Elm Street From modern horror master Wes Craven (Scream, Scream 2) comes a timeless shocker that remains the standard bearer for terror.
Nancy (Heather Langenkamp) is having grisly nightmares. Meanwhile, her high-school friends, who are having the very same dreams, are being slaughtered in their sleep by the hideous fiend of their shared nightmares. When the police ignore her explanation, she herself must confront the killer in his shadowy realm.
Featuring John Saxon (Enter The Dragon) and Johnny Depp in his first starring role and mind-bending special effects, this horror classic gave birth to one of the most infamous undead villains in cinematic history... Freddy Krueger.
A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge Five years have passed since Freddy Krueger (Robert Englund) was sent howling back to hell. But now, a new kid on Elm Street is being haunted every night by gruesome visions of the deadly dream stalker. And if his twisted soul takes possession of the boy's body, Freddy will return from the dead to wreak bloody murder and mayhem upon the entire town.
When A Nightmare On Elm Street made a killing, horror fans shrieked for more. Soon the diabolical Freddy was resurrected with a vengeance - along with some of the most terrifying special effects ever to spatter the screen. Look for Robert Englund (minus his Freddy face) in the opening sequence. He's a real scream!
A Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors Born the bastard son of a thousand maniacs, demented killer Freddy Krueger is back for fresh victims in this hallucinatory shocker co-written by original creator Wes Craven (Scream 1, 2 and 3).
The last of the Elm Street kids are now at a psychiatric ward where Freddy haunts their dreams with unspeakable horrors. Their only hope is dream researcher and fellow survivor Nancy Thompson (Heather Langenkamp of the original Nightmare), who helps them battle the supernatural psycho on his own hellish turf.
A Nightmare On Elm Street 4: The Dream Master Proving there's no rest for the wicked, the unspeakably evil Freddy Krueger is again resurrected from the grave to wreak havoc upon those who dare to dream. But this time, he faces a powerful new adversary!
As her friends succumb one by one to Freddy's wrath, telepathically gifted Kristen embarks on a desperate mission to destroy the satanic dream stalker and release the tortured souls of his victims once and for all.
A Nightmare On Elm Street 5: The Dream Child Freddy Krueger returns to deliver a whole new breed of terror in this most fiendishly perverse frightfest yet! Unable to overpower the Dream Master who vanquished him in A Nightmare On Elm Street 4, Freddy haunts the innocent dreams of her unborn child and preys upon her friends with sheer horror.
Will the child be saved from becoming Freddy's newest weapon or will the maniac again resurrect his legacy of evil?
ELM STREET 6 - THE FINAL NIGHTMARE
ELM STREET 7 - WES CRAVENS NEW NIGHTMARE
100% Genuine & Official Release!
*All stock is originated from a UK High Street retailer. (HMV, WHSmith, TESCO)*
Each week, I list 200 of the Latest Releases, Classics and Rarities at 10p each. I also offer a postage discount on multiple buys!
35% Postage Discount off 'each' additional item you win!!
Please take a look!
You may be wondering how (and why) I sell so many Top Title DVD's for so cheap?
1. All my DVD's (unless stated as New), are 'Previously Owned'. I list this stock on ebay, and I am willing to make a loss on the basis that second hand items sell.
2. I rely heavily on selling items as fast as they come in to stock, as we have five deliveries per week. We currently have more stock coming in, than we do selling.
3. Because the item is so cheap, buyers understand immediately that I do not aim to profit. Therefore see that I have no motive to describe an item inaccurately.
Important Information before bidding..
- Payment options I accept UK Cheque and UK Postal Order. I also accept Paypal. Please do not bid if you are not willing to pay via one of these methods.
- Postage I tend to visit the Post Office every day, but just to cover myself, I ask you to allow 3-4 days. If an item hasn't arrived after this time, please contact me so I can investigate.
- Feedback Please don't ask me to leave feedback, unless you have done so yourself. I evaluate on a buyers whole conduct. Not just that they have paid. If feedback is left for me, I am assured the buyer considers the transaction complete, and I will leave Positive Feedback as soon as possible. Please avoid bidding if you feel this is unfair.
- Communication If you need to contact me about an existing listing, or a listing that has finished, PLEASE contact me via the "Ask Seller A Question" link above, that has been provided by Ebay. People who bypass Ebay, and write to my private email address are likely to become victim of my spam filter, and I am unlikely to receive your message.
- Buy It Now Offers. I pride myself on the incredibly low prices I sell for. I believe in the fair nature of auction, so please don't ask me to end auctions early. It is not fair on other bidders, who may be watching the item.
- Bid cancellations. In the past twelve months, I have received 293 requests to cancel bids claiming 'A child bid on my account'. It is the most common reason given on ebay to back out of a transaction. I wish to stress that I no longer wish to hear the story behind an accidental bid. Please honour the activity of your own account. It is not fair to involve the seller.
- Faults. On the rare occasion that a fault may be discovered, the item is to be returned. The item will be taken back to the suppliers and exchanged. I will send the replacement item to you. I wish to make it clear that this is the procedure.
- Auto-eBay. As of 2012, most of my ebay activity is automatic. (I no longer open/ close non-payment cases, manually send invoices, leave feedback, etc). It is all done automatically.
Thanks for reading, and the best of luck should you choose to bid!