Item ID: 10004485
The Skytec active PA speaker is the perfect all-round choice for smaller events or parties.
The wide range of connection options give the active speaker the flexibility to be used with various other devices at any occassion. The speaker even includes a microphone input, which allows it to be used for speeches or singing events such as promotions or seminars.
By means of the line output, the Skytec speaker can connect with other active speakers to handle even larger events.
One of the less obvious features is the design of the housing, which offers you various ways of actually using the speaker. The base flange fitting enables you to use the speaker with a stand, or you can use it as a stage monitor, or even as part of a speaker stack.
The durable ABS housing also protects the Skytec speaker from adverse environmental conditions, making it perfect for outdoor use.
- Active 8" (20cm) 2-way PA speaker with 150W RMS - 300W max output
- Durable ABS housing with standard flange and practical carrying handles
- Standard flange for use with a stand
- Can be used as a stage monitor
- Can be used in a speaker stack
- Connections: 1 x 6.3mm microphone jack input, 1 x RCA stereo line input, 1 x XLR line input, 1 x XLR line output
- 2-band equalizer (adjustable bass and treble)
- Adjustable microphone volume
- Adjustable line volume
- Metal grill
- Recessed rear carrying handle
- Sensitivity: 96dB (+/- 3dB)
- Frequency response: 55Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- T2A fuse
- Power supply: 230V, 50Hz
- 1 x Active speaker
- 1 x Power cable
- English manual (other languages including German, French)
Please note this item requires an EU to UK power adaptor. We will include one free of charge in your delivery.
- Size: 11.8 x 15.7 x 9.8" (30 x 40 x 25cm)
- Weight: 5.2kg