ADAM Artist Series Active Studio Monitors (Pair) Ex-DEMO
These are ex-demo monitors used for supervised demo's. They are in great condition and have original packaging.
- A compact active monitor for high-quality listening at low-to-medium sound levels
- XLR & RCA inputs
A.R.T. Tweeter (Advanced Ribbon Technology) Diaphragm Area: 11in²
Equivalent Diaphragm: 3.7"
Velocity Transf. ratio :4:1
Built-in Amps: 2
Subwoofer / Woofer: 50W / 80W (RMS / Peak)
Tweeter: 50W / 80W (RMS / Peak)
Volume: -40dB -to- +12dB
Tweeter Level: ±4dB
Room EQ >6kHz: ±6dB
Room EQ <150Hz: ±6dB
Frequency Response ±3dB: 52Hz - 35kHz
THD >80Hz bei 90dB in 1m: >100Hz : <1%
SPL Max in 1m: ≥ 102dB
Crossover Frequencies: 2200Hz
Input Impedance: 10kΩ
Weight: 6kg / 13.2 lbs
W x H x D: 190 x 250 x 218mm
All prices include 20% UK VAT
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit Card and Debit Cards (not American Express)
Please call + 44 (0) 208 452 2000 Monday - Friday 09:00 - 18:00 GMT to pay by Credit or Debit Card
- Bank Transfers
Details will be provided at the point of invoicing
This product is Delivered by TNT
Delivery charge to UK Mainland for this item is £10.00, Overseas buyers are welcome, but please contact us to discuss shipping requirements prior to buying / bidding
Customer collection is also available, please contact us to arrange this.
Please read our terms and conditions before purchasing or bidding on this item.
Terms and Conditions
1. All items listed are accurately described and ‘sold as seen’. Images for New items are for demonstration purposes only.
If you require further information or have any queries, please contact us.
2. Payment for items MUST be completed within 5 days of the listing end. (i.e. 5 days after Buy it Now end or 5 days after Auction end)
We will not accept offers on items unless it is stated in the listing.
3. Items will be shipped within 2 (two) working days of payment. Please Note that if when you take delivery of the item it appears to have been damaged in transit,
you must sign for it as damaged.
4. In the event of a return, the buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs. Before returning an item please contact us to arrange a Return Authorisation Number. Any returns without an Returns Authorisation Number will not be accepted or a charge may apply.
5. Goods MUST be returned as sent with all the original accessories and packaging.Goods must be properly packed for returning
(i.e. outer packaging used to protect product box.) Items returned without authorisation or original accessories and internal packaging along with appropriate outer packaging will incur a 15% charge.
Q. Does the seller accept returns, or is the item sold "as is"?
A. New Items that are faulty due to manufacturer error can be returned for repair or exchange. All items are sold as seen.
Items listed as Used, Ex-Demo or Ex-Rental cannot be returned unless they do not confirm to the goods description at the time of purchase.
Q. Under what circumstances can you return the item? For example, does the item need to be in the unopened box it was posted in,
or can you return an opened box with all of the original materials?
A. Items must be returned in the original packaging they were delivered in and all accessories included on receipt must also be returned, failure to do so will incur a 15% fee.
Q. Do you have to return the item to the seller within a certain time period?
A. Customers must make contact within 5 days of receipt of goods in order to return an item.
Q. What kind of refund does the seller provide (money back, item exchange, etc.)?
A. In the event that a product is DOA (Dead on Arrival) we shall issue an as like replacement. If for any reason a replacement is not available we will issue a full refund.
Q. Who pays for return postage and packing, you or the seller?
A. All return postage and packaging costs are chargeable to the buyer.
Q. Does the seller charge a restocking fee?
A. We do not charge a restocking fee, however items returned without authorisation, original accessories and internal packaging or appropriate outer packaging will incur a 15% charge.