ALTON ELLIS:MAN FROM STUDIO ONE:(1994 ALL TONE) VGC/EX (NO COVER)
...another great piece of rare vinyl you won't want to miss!
Buy more than one item - p&p discounts apply as follows:
Items 2 - 4 are charged at half normal cost
Items 5 get p&p FREE!
these purposes, item 1 will be the item with highest p&p charge
(normally this is the largest/heaviest item and dictates size of parcel
and service used.).
Items 2 - 4 will be the items with the next highest p&p charges. Double albums/box sets are counted as one item
take advantage of these discounts, please wait to pay until we send you
a combined invoice. We will adjust the total p&p accordingly.
you plan to buy additional items a day or two later, please let us
know. We will recalculate the p&p and issue a new invoice each time
you add items to your order so you can keep a check on your total
Note: We are aware that some terms used to describe records are ambiguous. For clarity, we use the following definitions:
- * First pressing: A vinyl disk on which the matrix numbers marked
in the run-off area indicate that it was made from the first matrix
disks from any master. (Please refer to e.g. wikipedia for more
- * Mint: A used record (or cover/inner sleeve as stated) which has no obvious signs of damage when viewed by naked eye.
- * EX+: A used record (or cover/inner sleeve as stated) which has minimal signs of use/damage.
- * VGC: A used record (or cover/inner sleeve as stated) which has no serious damage.
- * Good: A used record (or cover/inner sleeve as stated) which has minor damage but should still play correctly.
In general, the cover/sleeve where present is of a similar grade to the disk unless stayed otherwise.
If a double grading is given, e.g. "VGC/EX," this indicates that the item falls between the two regular grades.
no condition is stated, then the disk/cover/inner sleeve has some
obvious damage (eg scratches, pits or other blemishes) but may still be
played and enjoyed.Any problems?
want you to be entirely happy when you deal with us, but we're not
perfect and we can and do make the odd mistake in grading or shipping.
If you have any problems with your purchase, please tell us and we will
do our best to correct it to your complete satisfaction and as soon as
possible. We will always provide a full refund upon return of any item
if you are dissatisfied for any reason - no hassles or arguments.