|AMD Athlon II X2 250 3GHz ADX250OCK23GM Socket AM2+ AM3 CPU Processor
||CPU / Microprocessor|
||AMD Athlon II X2|
|CPU part numbers
||ADX250OCK23GM is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
ADX250OCGMBOX is a boxed microprocessor
||AAEGC AE NAEKC AE WAEGC AE WAEKC AE|
||533 MHz Memory controller|
One 2000 MHz 16-bit HyperTransport link
||938-pin organic micro-PGA|
|AMD Package number
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
234 million transistors
|The number of cores
|The number of threads
|Floating Point Unit
|Level 1 cache size
||2 x 64 KB instruction caches|
2 x 64 KB data caches
|Level 2 cache size
||2 x 1 MB caches|
|Level 3 cache size
||3 (L1 cache)|
15 (L2 cache)
- MMX instructions
- 3DNow! technology
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- ABM / Advanced Bit Manipulation
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology
- AMD-V / AMD Virtualization technology
- EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection
|Low power features
- Cool'n'Quiet 3.0
- CoolCore Technology
- Dual Dynamic Power Management
- Core C1 and C1E states
- Package S0, S1, S3, S4 and S5 states
|Integrated peripherals / components|
- The number of controllers: 1
Memory channels: 2
Supported memory: DDR2, DDR3
||HyperTransport 3 technology|
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
||0.85V - 1.4V|
|Maximum operating temperature
||55°C - 74°C|
|Thermal Design Power
VAT: 20% VAT included
Condition: Used - Full working order
Warranty: 30 days RTB (Return to Base) warranty
Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above. Item has been pulled from salvage machine so expect the item to be in a used condition with minor scuffs etc.
Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item. This includes items such as drivers, cables, manuals, warranty cards etc. Hard drives, tape drives etc. will not include any screws, fixing rails unless expressly mentioned.
It is your responsibility as a buyer to ensure this is compatible with your hardware or operating system before buying.
Surfers.pl is a web trading name of Microdream Limited. As a company we have been
trading online since November 2007 through various discount retail outlets.
We are a computer solutions company, specializing in IT hardware, Consumer Electronics
and networking components.
We offer an excellent choice of products at discounted prices and take great pride in our
customer services. We are always on hand to offer advice on choosing the right product to
fit your computing needs.
Thank you for looking and we hope that you will enjoy the service you receive from us.
Company Registration number 6953055
VAT Registration number GB945125624
We offer several payment options:
- Credit or Debit Card(You can pay over the phone by calling 0843 289 2389(10am-4pm Monday-Friday), using a credit or debit card. We accept Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Solo, Switch/Maestro)
- Bank Transfer (Please call or e-mail our customer service team)
- Cheque or Postal Order (Please make cheques payable to name: MICRODREAM LIMITED)
- Collection (If you would like collect item - cash only accepted)
- Goods are released on cleared funds
· We only ship to the address provided by Paypal. We don't accept address change
requests as Paypal does not provide seller protection on addresses not provided by
Paypal. Please make sure your address is correct. Undelivered items will only be
dispatched after re-payment of postage charges.
· We ship Worldwide. If International customer's need assistance before placing
orders, please contact us by eBay messaging system or email.
· International customers must request confirmation of shipping charges before
buying or bidding for an item. Unless our system is automatically showing shipping
charges for your destination.
· Courier delivery: There is £6 surcharge for deliveries to some post-codes beginning
with AB, BT, FK, G, HS, IM, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, PO, TR, ZE, DD, ETC. UK - Highlands &
Islands. Please contact before bid.
· Item Not received:
1. We rely on Royal Mail and have no control over their system. Royal Mail
states that “Items cannot be considered lost until after 15 workings
days(UK)/25 working days(International) of postage”.
2. Please go to Royal Mail website for further details:
3. We process all orders according to our promise. If your item is delayed by
Royal mail, International local postal service or the International Customs
Inspections, then we cannot be held responsible for delay.
4. We usually can offer replacement or full refund if parcel not arrive. We
require a signed NON DELIVERY FORM, which you can fax or scan and email
it to us, this is to avoid false claims. NON DELIVERY FORM can be
downloaded from: http://microdream.co.uk/form/form.pdf
· RETURN WITHIN 7 DAYS ONLY
· Comes with a 30 days warranty RTB (unless otherwise stated)
· Customer is responsible for carriage
7 Brixham Enterprise Estate
Rea Barn Road
· PC's Laptops warranty cover hardware only, the warranty does not cover any software
issues, file corruption, internet setup etc.
· No warranty on batteries - some may require replacement. All batteries are provided as
strictly untested; no guarantee is given or implied that the battery will hold a charge or work
away from the mains supply. We do not except any returns on the basis of 'my battery
doesn't hold a charge'.
· We charge a re-stocking fee of 15% of the item final price in the event that items are
returned through no fault of our own (failed deliveries which are no longer wanted or
purchases made in error etc.)
· We do put warranty stickers on our products and will only accept items back if the warranty
seal is still intact. Items returned with no warranty seal will not be returned until payment
for repostage is paid.
· We reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to
15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the
product. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts,
or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being
charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. Microdream Ltd will
not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 7 days after you receive
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday (10am-4pm), Saturday/ Sunday/Public Holidays/Bank Holidays
Our address for all correspondence is
7 Brixham Enterprise Estate
Rea Barn Road
Reg No. 6953055 England
VAT Registered No: GB945125624
UK tel: 0843 289 2389
Intenational tel: +44 (0) 1803 269 861
Please note that we do not allow visitors to this site – there is no retail facility or counter to
be able to serve anyone. We accept collection by arrangement only.
Where possible, please use Ebay messaging system for all communication.