PICTURE SHOWN IS A STOCK PHOTO AND MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM THE ITEM YOU RECEIVE.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP...IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING COMPATIBILITY OR ANY OTHER ISSUE, YOU CAN REACH US TOLL FREE AT 1-888-393-0340 OR EMAIL US.
AMD AthlonTM XP Processor Overview
The AMD AthlonTM XP processor with QuantiSpeedTM architecture powers the next generation in computing platforms, delivering extra performance for cutting-edge applications and an extraordinary computing experience. The AMD Athlon XP processor is the latest member of the AMD Athlon family of processors designed to meet the computation-intensive requirements of cutting-edge software applications running on high-performance desktop systems.
AMD delivers tremendous performance by increasing the amount of work done per clock cycle and improving the operating frequency at the same time. The end result is a processor design that produces a high volume of work done per cycle and high operating frequencies¹an optimum combination for compelling application performance.
The Ultimate Digital Media Experience in an x86 Platform
The AMD Athlon XP processor offers fast results when working with digital media like audio, video, and image files. The AMD Athlon XP processor provides for outstanding near real-time voice, video, and CAD/CAM as a result of features like larger cache memory, 3DNow!TM Professional technology, and the innovative QuantiSpeedTM architecture which includes the industryœs most powerful fully-pipelined x86 floating point engine.
The AMD Athlon XP processor brings digital entertainment like games and DVDs to life with rich, smooth graphics and true to life sound. The processor enables a more life-like audio experience with special surround sound enhancing features. The AMD Athlon XP processor takes advantage of connected digital devices and their content by delivering realistic photos, smooth videos, and rich sound. The combination of the Windows® XP operating systemœs features and the exceptional capabilities of the AMD Athlon XP processor provide a phenomenal Internet experience with smoother streaming audio and video.
Tailored for Microsoft® Windows® XP
The AMD Athlon XP processor offers compelling performance for running Microsoft Windows XP, as well as outstanding performance on previous versions of Windows. The raw power and robust features of the AMD Athlon XP processor enable users to make the most of multitasking and user switching capabilities offered in Windows XP. Microsoft optimized the DirectX 8.0 interface for Windows XP specifically for the AMD Athlon XP processor. The AMD Athlon XP processorœs innovative QuantiSpeed architecture helps propel Windows XP application performance to a new level. To unleash the rich features found in Windows XP, AMD and Microsoft worked together to optimize applications like Media Encoder 8.0 for AMDœs 3DNow! Professional technology.
AMD Athlon processors were used in the design and development of the Windows XP operating system, which helps to ensure that systems based on AMD processors offer excellent OS compatibility. AMD and Microsoftœs strong working relationship dates back over a decade to the first version of Windows. Over the years, AMD processors have powered some of the most reliable PC systems for Windows applications, increasing productivity and enjoyment for end-users.
Featuring QuantiSpeedTM Architecture for Rapid Execution of Applications
QuantiSpeed architecture, the latest technological enhancement to the award-winning AMD Athlon processor core, provides for extra performance in the cutting-edge features users need most. At the heart of QuantiSpeed architecture is a nine-issue, superscalar, fully-pipelined core. This provides more pathways to feed application instructions into the execution engines of the core, simply allowing the processor to complete more work in a given clock cycle. Additional features of QuantiSpeed architecture include a superscalar, fully-pipelined floating point engine, hardware data prefetch, and exclusive, speculative Translation Look-aside Buffers (TLBs). Combined, these features help boost overall productivity and allow a system to boot and load applications quickly. In the end, users will enjoy an effortless computing experience.
Software applications and Internet plug-ins run lightning-fast because they are optimized to take advantage of innovative QuantiSpeed architecture and 3DNow! Professional technology, found exclusively in the AMD Athlon XP processor. AMD has generated benchmark data for the performance results of the AMD Athlon XP processors that PricewaterhouseCoopers has independently audited. Visit the AMD Web site at www.amd.com to view the data and audit results.
Tomorrow's Technology Today
The AMD Athlon XP processor's advanced architectural features help ensure outstanding levels of performance. These features include:
- QuantiSpeedTM Architecture
- 256K Total High-Performance, Full-Speed Cache
- Advanced 200 / 266 / 333 and 400 MHz Front-Side Bus
- 3DNow!TM Professional Technology (72 instructions, full SSE compatibility)
- Support for Double Data Rate (DDR) Memory
- Established Socket A Infrastructure
THIS IS A BARE PULL (USED) OEM CHIP
COMES WITH A 30 DAY WARRANTY. WE HAVE MULTIPLE VERSIONS OF THIS AMD XP CPU SO IF THERE IS A SPECIFIC VERSION YOU REQUIRE PLEASE EMAIL US BEFORE ORDERING.
SPARTAN TECHNOLOGIES POLICIES
· All returns for store credit or refund will be based on the original purchase price or the current Ebay price at the time we process the return whichever is lower. In addition the credit amount will be based on a 15% restocking fee or a minimum $6 restocking fee, whichever restocking fee is greater.
· All merchandise may only be returned within thirty (30) calendar days from the time the shipment leaves Spartan Technologies.
· All returns for store credit or refund must be in resalable condition, include original packing material, manuals and all other accessories, if any, provided upon original delivery.
· Shipping and handling costs will be assessed by our returns dept for non-defective replacements.
· Spartan Technologies makes no warranty or guarantee of compatibility of any type, implied or otherwise, on all items purchased.
· Any extra courier charges resulting from an incomplete or inaccurate address will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
· We must be notified within 3 business days of receipt of any item that is missing or physically damaged in your shipment.
· Please allow 7 business days for delivery to US destinations on any Ebay orders. Please allow 21 business days for delivery to any International destinations on any Ebay orders.
· If you select the Next Day Air shipping option the delivery will be made on the next business day. Please allow 1 business day after order has been placed for processing.
· There is no option on our Ebay Store for Saturday, Sunday or Holiday delivery. If any shipment is required for delivery on a non-business weekday, please phone in your order.
· All shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
· We ship to all 50 states, Puerto Rico and most of the rest of the world. Free Shipping listings apply to all shipments to the 48 contigous US states. Any duties and/or taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser.
· All rates include insurance. As always you can e-mail us or call toll-free at 1-888-393-0340 for a quotation.
· We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We also accept Paypal.
· We must receive payment within 3 days of auction close. For Buy It Now purchases immediate payment is required.
· Seller hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either expressed or implied including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer by the seller in no way affects the terms of the manufacturers warranty, if any. Title to goods herein being purchased is retained by seller until goods are paid for by the purchaser and at the time title passes to purchaser. If goods herein being purchase are being purchased for the purposes of export, purchaser must obtain from the Federal Government certain export documentation before shipping to a foreign country. In addition, manufacturers warranties for exported goods may vary or even be null and void. If you have any questions please contact one of our representatives.
Thanks and we truly appreciate your business