3 days Prague - 4 * Red and Blue Design Hotel!
Information concerning the availability of your desired date to:
Red and Blue Design Hotel Prague
CZ - 150 00 Prague
Tel +420 220 990 100
Fax +420 257 313 441
E-mail Please use eBay messaging system
This voucher includes the following:
- 2 nights in a double room with all available standing comfort for 2 persons
- 2 times a rich breakfast gourmet buffet for 2 people
- 30% discount on F & B services in the hotel bar (soft drinks, coffee and beer)
- 1 child up to 6 years living in their parents' room free of charge
- Free Internet Access
- Late check out (upon request and subject to availability until 13:00 clock)
- Weekend supplement: From April to November, the hotel charges nights of Fr Sa to Sa and So on each 10 € extra charge per night (payable on arrival at the hotel)
- Blackout dates: 26.12 . - 04.01 ., Easter, May and Congresses
- The voucher is from issue (= day payment) valid for one year and freely transferable.
- Reservations must be coordinated directly with the hotel for availability, requests by email to Please use eBay messaging system
- Please send your reservation request the voucher Annex (PDF file)
- Combining multiple vouchers is possible (within 3 vouchers).
About the hotel
A dream in red and blue: the elegant Red and Blue Design Hotel!
The 4 * Red and Blue Design Hotel is your meeting point in the Hundred Prague. Right on the edge of the beautiful old town, just 10 minutes from the famous Charles Bridge, this tasteful home. The hotel with a charming café dates from the 19th century. Gorgeous rooms: The Red and Blue Design Hotel delivers what its name promises. The rooms and the hotel's public spaces are decorated mainly in red and blue - With a lot of style and charm. If you stay here, enjoying an unforgettable night!
Explore Prague - history, art, culture and shopping
Sightseeing in Prague, that is Immersion in a thousand year old history. The city is inextricably linked to the Vltava River. About the Charles Bridge runs the so-called Royal Route, a famous tourist route from the city center of Prague Castle. Visit the Old Town Square with Tyn Church, Ungelt, Town Hall and its astronomical clock, and the second medieval castle, Vyšehrad with the St. Peter and Paul's Church. But Prague is also a very lively city, a modern metropolis with numerous theaters, concert halls, showrooms, Museums and galleries.