OUTSIDE UK BIDDERS CHECK P&P COSTING BEFORE BIDDING
WE ARE NOT EXPERTS, ANY QUESTIONS DO NOT HESITATE AND EMAIL ME, BEFORE BIDDING.
ANTIQUE/VINTAGE WOODEN SPINNING WINDER WOOL YARN HOLDER.
In used condition.
STUDY PICTURES CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACE YOUR BIDS
AND MAKE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT, SOLD AS SEEN.
Combined postage available for multiple purchases.
WE ARE NOT EXPERTS, ANY QUESTIONS DO NOT HESITATE AND EMAIL ME.
LOW START - SEE MY OTHER ITEMS
TERMS OF SALE: PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING, THANK YOU.
1. POSTAGE: Will be sent either 1st Class Recorded , Special Delivery only (if item price over £46.00) or International Signed For (if I'm sending outside UK). Cheaper and uninsured postage option NOT available. I WILL COMBINE POSTAGE FOR MULTIPLE PURCHASES. OUTSIDE UK BIDDERS USE THE DROP DOWN MENU FOR P&P COSTING....................OUTSIDE UK COMBINED POSTAGE UP TO A MAXIMUM OF 2 Kg ONLY or please email me before bidding .
2. PACKAGING: There is a flat rate fee per listing only. I buy in bubble wrap, posting paper and boxes so that all items reach you in the best possible condition.
3. PAYMENTS: I accept Paypal only but only if I am covered by their seller protection policy from your account, otherwise your payment will be refunded. Outside UK payments by PayPal ONLY. Payments must be received within 3 days at the end of this auction please! Otherwise I will file for credit.
4. RETURNS: I will accept any items for returns only if item received is not matching the description (except for auctions stating "sold as seen") as long as I receive notification within 7 days of myself posting. The items must be returned in the same condition as they were sent in and the postage paid for by the returnee. Only original postage costs are refundable.
5. THANK YOU: Although these terms are clearly set out, I trade to Ebayers in the best possible way, as I would wish to buy from sellers.
"Thank you for your custom! Happy bidding!"