Hodge Clemco Apollo 60 CE
New boxed Hodge Clemco Apollo 60 CE air fed abrasive blasting helmet. Included in this package:
- Genuine Visors (additional visors can be purchased from our shop)
- Operator's Manual
VAT IS INCLUDED IN THE BUY IT NOW PRICE! 20% VAT INVOICE IS PROVIDED
The Apollo 60 CE airfed blasting helmet is the ultimate in safety and comfort. It features a double shell construction that provides air circulation around the operators head. Noise levels inside the helmet are kept low, thanks to the exclusive air distrubution. Air is brought into the top of the helmet, passes over the entire head and is filtered out through a knitted neck band that gently seals against the operators neck. The helmet is approved by the Health & Safety Executive. All Airfed blasting helmets are required by law to be CE marked as complex items under BS EN 14594.
Speak to anyone who uses shot blasting safety equipment and they will tell you this helmet is the best out there. It really makes a difference when using this equipment day in and day out.
Please click here to visit my eBay sho where we have a large inventory of Hodge Clemco equipment.
We only sell Hodge Clemco Abrasive cleaning equipment and spares. By doing this it enables us to bring you the most competitive prices on the internet.
Please click here to go to our eBay shop where we have a full range of Clemco spares and blasting packages.
For a further spec on this Helmet please visit our website www.ajainvestments.co.uk and select the shot blasting catagory.
If our eBay shop does not have what you require, feel free to ring the sales office on 01302 714602 and speak to Andy.
- We accept most forms of payment including debit and credit card over the phone
- Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment
- echeques issued by Paypal will be required to clear before goods are despatched
- Shipping price quoted is to mainland uk only
- If you require shipping to the Scottish Highlands or Ireland please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or ring Andy in the sales office (01302 714602)
- This Item is Brand New
- Actual Images of item are shown above
- NO RETURNS are Accepted for this Listing Unless Item Arriaves Damaged
All abrasive blasting products are manufactured to the strictes of standards and adhere to all current safety standards. Any item found to have a manufacturing defect will be replaced.