This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tabThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab
Details about ARISTO-CRAFT CLASSIC C16 2-8-0 CONSOLIDATION STEAM LOCO
ARISTO-CRAFT CLASSIC C16 2-8-0 CONSOLIDATION STEAM LOCO DENVER & RIO GRANDE LIVERY
SPRING BONANZA - UNBEATABLE DEAL
NEW & UPGRADED* C-16 2-8-0 CONSOLIDATION LOCOMOTIVE WITH WOOD TENDER IN DENVER & RIO GRANDE WESTERN (D&RGW) LIVERY.
A superb 1:24 Scale reproductionof a wood burning C-16 2-8-0 Consolidation (Cat.No. ART.80200)
This Delton Classic isbased upon engines built by the Denver & Rio Grande Western Railroads for their Narrow Gauge lines in the Rockies. Consolidation 2-8-0 Engines first began work in the mid-1800’s transporting minerals through the Appalachian region of Pennsylvania. However, in the post-Civil War era, the demand for 2-8-0 Consolidations grew quickly as the need for a general purpose engine arose.
Although the flashier 4-4-0 engines constantly stole the spotlight from 2-8-0 engines, Consolidations continued to be built up until the 1930’s for Standard Gauge lines. 2-8-0 Consolidations were named as such because several lines were "consolidated" into the Lehigh Valley system. 2-8-0 Consolidation engines eventually lost popularity due to short steam supply and poor speed required for modern service.
Features operating smoke unit with smoke stack, operating direction control front headlight, operating marker and classification lights, solid brass grab railings, metal drive wheels with eight-wheel pickup, full boiler and cab interior detail, solid brass turned detail parts, diecast gearbox, fully sprung trucks, metal drive and much more.
FEATURES: - Suitable for 1:24th or 1:29th scale - Wood-Burning Model (ART-80200) - Trailing tender has wood load - Patented PrimeMover Smoke Unit with burn out protection (SD-45 type) under Smoke Stack - Operating Direction Control Front Headlight - All new motor block with can motor drive - All Drive Axles Gear Driven - 4 Patent Ball Bearing Equipped PrimeMover Gearboxes - New Black metal drive wheels with electrical pick-up - Blackened Solid Brass Grab Railings - Operating Knuckle Coupler (on Tender rear) both AAR and "Delton" couplers provided - Boiler and cab interior detail - Electrical pick-up from tender, in addition to loco - Modular PC Board with plug & play capabilities - Sound, Battery, DCC & RCC Ready - MU Plugs for Battery Hookup - Solid brass turned detail parts - Prototypical Painting and Lettering
MINIMUM 5' DIAMETER CURVE REQUIRED
Scale: G 1:24
Locomotive Size- Tender Size-
Length: 16-1/2" (41.9cm) Length: 10-1/4" (25.7cm)
Width: 4-1/4" (10.5cm) Width: 3-1/2" (8.9cm)
Height: 6-3/4" (17.1cm) Height: 4-3/4" (11.9cm)
1. Payment is due within 7 days of end of the auction unless otherwise agreed.
2. PAYPAL - For convenience I accept Paypal payments to my account name email@example.com at no extra charge.
3. PERSONAL CHEQUE - Cheques are welcome but please allow at least 5 working days for your cheque to clear. Remember to write the details of the won auction on the back including your name, address and the item description together with Auction item number. Please make cheque payable to G Scale Online.
4. DIRECT BANK TRANSFER - Payment by electronic means is convenient and preferable so if you are able to make such payments let me know and I will advise you of the relevant account details.
5. OVERSEAS - For bidders from outside the UK I can only accept Paypal or Electronic Bank Transfers in Pounds Sterling only.
6. SHIPPING - Most items can be shipped worldwide. Courier rates listed are normally for Mainland UK addresses and some EU countries (e.g. France,Germany). Please email me first to check on shipping costs for Highlands & Islands in the UK and other European destinations if they have not been included in the item description as shipping costs may be higher and in some cases considerably higher. All items that are shipped both inside and outside the UK can normally be insured and the cost is either included in the P & P amount quoted.or will be an option at a flat fee of £8 for up to £1000 of cover (what the Courier charges me). Overseas bidders should also contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you require special insurance.
7. POSTAGE - It is our aim to despatch all items within 48 hours of the payment having being received and cleared. (Please be aware that cheques may sometimes take up to 5 working days to clear). All items are normally shipped by First Class Post in the UK but it may occasionally be necessary to use the Standard Parcels service for heavier items. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after posting but please allow 7 working days to receive your items as mail often takes longer than the published Royal Mail targets.
Please add £1.10 for Recorded "Signed For" delivery if required. If you do require express delivery please e-mail me and I will advise additional cost for either Royal Mail Special Delivery (normally >24 hours) or Express Courier (Next Day in most areas) where this is not a specified option. If you do not receive your item within 14 working days after sending payment, please contact me as soon as possible so that a claim can be lodged with the relevant carrier.
8. RETURNS POLICY - As is customary for Auction Sales items are sold "as is".but i want you to be totally satisfied with your transaction. If items are not to your complete satisfaction, please contact me within 48 hours of receipt detailing the reasons why and what you would like to happen to resolve the situation. Items that are returned within 7 days, for any reason, at the cost of the buyer, in the same condition that they were sent will receive a full refund (excluding the return postage & packaging), For more valuable items it is strongly recommended that you request "other 24 Hour Courier" service which more or less guarantees delivery the next working day and can provide compensation for loss or damage up to £1000 if required.
9. DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS 2000
Unless otherwise specified in the Ebay listing any sale will be covered by the Distance Selling regulations 2000. This means that customers located in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered.
Where you are withdrawing from your purchase within the seven working day cooling-off period, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund the cost of the item and the cost of sending the item to you as follows:
where you are returning an item that was part of a larger order, we'll refund the per-item charge for delivery that you incurred
where you are returning an entire order, we'll refund applicable per-item delivery charges and the per-delivery charge that you incurred
we will refund only standard (Airmail) postage charges for items delivered outside the UK
where we collect an item from you, we reserve the right to recover the costs of collection from you.
N.B. We will not refund your costs in returning the item to us or any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase unless you return the item to us because of an error on our part or because it is defective.
Thank you for using G Scale Online. We can supply an expanding range of G Scale (45mm Gauge) models suitable for the Garden Layout from well known manufacturers that I am not allowed to mention.
I believe we offer the lowest prices in the UK and hundreds of customers have already commented on the quality of our products and the excellent standard of service we strive to provide.
Please note that we do not have a shop but supply by mail order although you are welcome to call in by arrangement to collect previously ordered goods. Nearly all our products are brand new but we do occasionally offer second-hand goods at sensible prices.
We are also able to supply Bachmann HO & On30 trains at substantially discounted prices.
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
Your maximum bid:
Your maximum bid:
Please read the full listing. By clicking Confirm bid you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder. You will enter a binding contract.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.