Pure Bronze, Signed, Art Deco, " Hoop Dancer " Figurine, on bespoke turned black Marble base
- I am an established supplier of quality, pure bronze, statues & figurines, offering many of the standard bronzes sold within the UK, together with some of the rarer bronzes.
- This extremely high quality bronze, produced by the hot cast, lost wax technique is securely mounted on a solid marble base
- The statue, overall, is 670 mm high, to top of hoop, around 280 mm wide & weighs 5,1 kgs
- The bespoke black marble base is 125 mm diameter at its widest x 100 mm high.
- A stunning bronze piece, with incredible detail, adding distinction as either a centrepiece, or main attraction to any dwelling.
- A reproduction of the the original, Art Deco c1930 version by renowned French sculptor, J P Morante ( 1882 - 1960 ) .
- Morante is best known for his young, dynamically poised early 20th century dancing ladies
- This naked young dancer is a superbly posed, Art Deco girl, with elaborate headress & the epitomy of balancing perfection.
- This one is signed "Morante" & contains a foundry coin
- All my bronzes are of pure metals, & not resin based products.
- This bronze to Belgium, Channel Islands, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, or Netherlands for £18,00 or around 22 euros
- This bronze to Austria, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, or Switzerland for £22,00 or around 25 euros.
- This bronze with DHL tracked & traced to any US State for £50 or around $75
- All bidders identities will remain private at all times.
- Any overseas buyers must contact me prior to bidding to ascertain detailed shipping costs.
Customer Service & Support
- As a professional supplier, I will arrange for free collection in the event of any concerns with my product or transit damage.
Many thanks for looking at my bronze portfolio, and happy bidding.