Please note all FREE P&P offered is to mainland UK only, please contact us before buying if you live outside mainland UK for a postage quotation as this will save alot of time when buyers dont want to pay the postage charge.
Items in most cases will be dispatched the same working day if brought and paid for by 2pm the only items we can not offer the same day on is pallet collections these will be sent within 1 working day.
Free P&P is only valid on all UK mainland items purchased, for all other countries please contact us first before buying, All items will either be sent Royal Mail or via UPS depending on item sizes and weights (please note Royal Mails new sizes parameters have changed so less items can now go with them).
Preferred method of payment is either by Credit or Debit Cards or Paypal. (Not American Express). Buyers may choose to pay by cheque but items will not be released until monies have cleared our account. Please bear in mind cheques may take 5 – 7 days too clear depending on some Banks. There are no charges for Debit Cards but there is a 2.5% charge for the use of a Credit Card. If Buyers have arranged too collect items then cleared funds must be provided prior to or cash upon collection. All card payments will only be dispatched to the Card Holders address.
Payments for any item must also be received within 4 working days of auction end unless agreed with Gloucester Bike Specialist Ltd and the winning Bidder. After this time period Items will be re-listed and possible adverse feedback may be considered.
All Item prices include VAT, a VAT invoice can be requested and this will be sent with the item.
item(s) which is/are found to be faulty or not as described will be refunded or
replaced, we must be advised straight away of the matter and we may ask for
pictures to be sent to our parts department to access the problem and then relevant
steps taken to make the returns process as quick and smooth as possible.
Returns must be sent to
Gloucester Bike Specialist Ltd
Please read and understand our refund policy.
1) Gloucester Bike Specialist Ltd do not offer refunds on Electrical items.
2) Gloucester Bike Specialist will try to list items 100% accurately but if buyers are not satisfied with an item then a full refund including the P&P charged will be given.
3) All refunds have to be agreed by Gloucester Bike Specialist within 7 Days of the item being brought and all items must be returned to Gloucester Bike Specialist within 14 Days of the item being brought.
4) Please note that no refund will be agreed if the item was brought as an upgrade or possible modification that the item was not intended for, so buyers need to clarify this before bidding.
5) All refunds which are agreed and items returned to Gloucester Bike Specialist within terms of "section 3" above will then be paid out. 6) Refunds will be paid back to buyers by the means they originally paid Gloucester Bike Specialist.
6) Faulty and Damaged Items, Postage costs must be covered by yourself initially, but on receipt of the item
we will be more than happy to refund ‘standard postage’ (this does not include
any tracked or recorded delivery, this can be used, however you will not be
reimbursed for these costs.) Any postage reimbursements will be done via a
PayPal “send money” transaction. If you would like to state your PayPal email
address we will be more than happy to process these funds for you.
Also, if you have your postal receipt, please attach this to the document when
you return this item to us.
7) All items are marked with white writing, this writing is NOT to be removed until you are completely satisfied with the item as removing this writing will invalidate any warrantys and or refunds.