The Auna LCD501 wall bracket is the perfect solution for rooms with varying light conditions or seating, such as homes with open kitchens or interior with several seating areas.
The TV-wall mount can be pivoted to a range of 60° and tilted at an angle of 40°
The LCD mount has the four most commonly used VESA screw patterns (75x75, 100x100, 200x100 and 200x200mm). This allows you to mount different TVs, and means that you won’t need to buy a new mounting bracket when upgrading your TV.
With a maximum load of 30kgs, you won't have to worry about your TV falling to the ground!
The distance from the wall and bracket has a minimum value of 9cm in straight alignment so that a fair compromise between flexibility and mass of the wall mount can be found. A significant natural advantage of pivot mounts over rigid mounting solutions is the easy accessibility of all connections.
The LCD TV wall bracket is supplied with complete mounting materials.
Top Features :
- Swiveling and tilting TV wall mount
- Suitable for devices with the following VESA hole spacing: 75x75mm, 100x100mm, 200x100mm, 200x200mm
- Maximum load capacity: 30kg
- Suitable for screen sizes between 17" to 37" (43 to 94cm) diagonal
- Wall distance: 9 cm (with a straight alignment)
- Supported VESA hole spacing: 75x75mm, 100x100mm, 200x100mm, 200x200mm (7,5 x7, 5cm, 10x10cm, 20x10cm, 20x20cm)
- Tilt range: plus or minus 20°
- Swivel range: plus or minus 30 degrees (adjustable)
- Easy installation thanks to delivery including complete mounting hardware and installation instructions
- Material: Solid steel (cold rolled) with a double powder coating
- Colour: black
- Delivery as assembly kit including mounting material (concrete anchors / screws)
- Hole spacing: 75x75mm, 100x100mm, 200x100mm, 200x200mm
- Weight: about 800g