The Auna TT-1200 turntable might look like a lot at first glance, but look again and there is even more.
In essence, it focuses on the smooth playback of vinyl. The built-in belt drive is the driving force of this die-cast turntable, which ensures a constant speed and smooth running on your chosen revolution.
Additionally, a format-friendly CD player and a cassette deck are both available. Rounding out the media portfolio are the USB and SD/MMC slots, which allow direct playback of MP3 songs from any drives or memory cards. For external audio source devices - such as an MP3 player, smartphone or laptop – the back panel opens to reveal RCA inputs.
The highlight of this system is the decoding function which allows all media sources- CD, MC, LP, AUX and radio- to be recorded and stored on a USB stick or an SD/MMC card in MP3 format. So you can digitize your favourite vinyl, CDs or record your preferred radio broadcast or ingrained AUX audio signal and store them on a memory stick or card.
The signal transmission can be connected to an existing hi-fi setup through the stereo RCA output, making the Auna TT-1200 turntable a central component for your hi-fi system.
The adjustable height and shock-resistant feet provide stability while Its silver exterior design mean the multimedia disc player fits into any environment.
Top Features :
- Multifunctional player - plays CD, Cassette and vinyl
- Turntable with belt drive, start-stop system and target light stylus illumination
- USB and SD/MMC inputs - for direct playback of MP3 songs from mass storage devices
- Recording function - for records, radio, MC, CD and AUX input on USB sticks or SD/MMC card
- FM/AM radio tuner with 30 station presets
- Height adjustable, Shock absorbing feet
- Connections: 1 x USB Slot, 1 x SD/MMC slot, 1 x 3.5mm jack AUX input, 1 x 3.5mm jack headphone output, 1 x stereo RCA line output
- Rotation speeds: 33 and 45 RPM
- Supports USB flash drives up to 8 GB
- Supported CD Formats: MP3-CD, CD-R, CD-RW,
- Pitch range: +/-10
- Static balanced S-shaped tone arm with detachable needle
- Title separation and delete function for USB/SD/MMC
- Timer function
- PLL radio tuner
- Automatic/manual channel search
- Convenient operation via remote control or fitting
- Time display
- Wire antenna
- LED indicator
- Dust cover
- Large Start-/Stop-Taste
- Large eject lever for ejecting the cassette
- Backlit LCD display
- Power supply remote control: 1 x 3V CR2025 button cell battery
- Power supply: 230V, 50Hz via AC cable
- 1 x Device
- 1 x 1 1/2'' spindle adapter
- 1 x Remote Control
- German manual
- 45 x 16/43, 5 x 38 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: about 4.9 kg